Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A Senior Project Manager role is now available at a multinational telecommunications company. The chosen applicant will be accountable for ensuring the effective management of assigned projects and initiatives.
* Deploy, modify, and update IT systems
* Ensure adherence to standard project procedures
* Oversee software engineering and application development projects
* Take part in local and global projects
* 5+ years of experience in managing application development projects
* 3+ years of retail exper ...
A Software Engineer position is now available at a leading provider of energy systems. The ideal candidate will be accountable for supporting local software projects through effective PL and SQL business analysis.
* Develop trusted relationships with internal and external customers
* Take part in defining relevant requirements
* Assess the technical feasibility of database as well as relevant PL and SQL project tasks
* Assist in identifying and mitigating technical and engineering risks
* Share relevant technical informat ...
• Translate the global business strategy into the Japan operations strategy and ensure it is in line with the regional budget plan
• Implement the business strategy and ensure to fulfill business needs
• Work closely with the Operations team to improve productivity and cost efficiency
• Over 10 years of professional experience within a similar industry
• Excellent understanding of the industry
• Experience in leading an organization
• MS Office proficiency
• Strong negotiation and com ...