Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
In this role you will support the development implementation and measurement of Bord Bia’s client support services and activities, to build and deliver sustainable business lead conversions for Irish food and drink exporters in the sectors of strategic priority within the region.
Reports To: Market Manager, Japan, Global Business Development
・Support and deliver assigned client services relevant to the local market (e.g. market information and activation), in line with the market strategy imple ...
The project governance manager is a senior role within the Project Portfolio Office reporting to the director of the department. Working with a small team of PMO professionals you will partner with stakeholders across the organization and the Asia-pacific PMO to ensure that Japan-based projects are governed correctly and conform to company standards. A significant portion of the work will be developing and improving the function and the team to better mature and support the project delivery functions.
[Outline of business]
We are looking for someone to manage and guide the team as an accounting manager and take on overall accounting work.
In the future, you will aim for a managerial position in the planning management department.
The Planning and Management Department, to which I am assigned, consists of 7 people in their 20s to 50s (2 accounting people).
It is an environment where it is easy to take paid holidays and maintain a good balance between on and off work.
It is also possible to convert to an indefinite employment contract with no fixed ...
* Opportunity to become the ECommerce manager of a very prestigious luxury brand
* Launching and managing the ECommerce activity by working closely with HQ
* Develop strategies for EC channel to engage current consumers and potential consumers
* Coordinate implementation of EC in Japan working closely with HQ
* Define and optimize digital roadmaps for all products
* Work closely with buying team to ensure strong efficiency
* Experience in e-Commerce
* At least 7 years of experience with official online stores ...
An international SaaS company is seeking a Software Consultant. The chosen candidate will play a key role in supporting the sales function throughout the whole sales cycle to meet customer needs and drive business success.
* Gain expertise in mainframe solutions and competitor's solutions
* Assist with completing RFPs and tender documentation
* Handle Proof of Concepts/ Trials at client sites
* Conduct software installation and upgrade and execute agreed scenarios
* Facilitate product training
* Deliver presentations at ...
A major technology company is looking to hire an Alliance Solutions Consultant. The chosen applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with various alliance partners.
* Ensure partner's understanding of brand's sales goals
* Work closely with their sales teams to execute strategies
* Create sales campaigns
* Boost sales through partner's sales channels
* Deliver business and technical presentations
* Assist partners with product demos