Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV are looking for a Director of Renewables Certification to lead a new team in the Japanese market. The business focus is for the certification of fixed and floating offshore wind turbines which is a proven system to reduce risks and has supported the success of insurable and bankable wind farm developments worldwide.
The role is to grow the certification project pipeline in Japan by managing customer relations, especially with local Japanese developers and suppliers. Additionally, as the focal point for Renewables ...
• Experience in designing, developing, maintaining below systems:
• Language: Java (over 1.8 is encouraged)
• Framework: Spring
• Server's OS: Linux
• DB: RDBMS (e.g. Oralce)
• Type of application: Web API
• Writes automated test by xUnit, xSpec
• Designs API's interface for system linkage with other services
• Choses middleware
• Makes the system secure
• Reviews other member's code and design
• Improves system's performance
• Ability to discuss in English
More than 3 years experience in software development(Design, Development, Test, Release, Operation)
More than 1 years experience of Java.
More than 1 years experience of Linux.
Work with multiple stakeholders and flexible coordination.
Experience with MySQL, RDB.
Experience with Web application framework such as Play! - framework.
Experience with ELK.
Experience with Python.
Experience with Kafka.
Experience with Hadoop, Hbase, Spark, Big data proces ...
You are responsible for designs that will be developed into prototypes and the products. Roles and responsibilities include developing and translating our ideas into user experiences and interfaces.
You need to be creative, open-minded, and have strong communication skills. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Frontend Engineer to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative environment.
Understand user behavior ...
Over 2 year experience as a team manager with more than 10 members
Experience in developing engineers by both of teaching and coaching
Having curiosity for new technology and services
Experience in development of internet services for consumers
Experience in system troubleshooting and performance improvement
Have a English communication skill
Experience in development of Mobile Apps (strongly preferable)
Architect or tech lead experience
Project management experience (PMP holder is p ...
- Desktop build and engineering team being assembled within an international investment bank
- Seasoned Windows Server and Desktop engineering with extensive Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, ideally HP Moonshot
- Requires experience in a large enterprise environment handling Windows Server and Desktop architecture and design
- Fluent English required, conversational and above Japanese recommended ...