Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A foreign chemical manufacturer is searching for an HR Partner to join their company in Tokyo. The candidate selected for this role will be in charge of overseeing people activities within the local branch.
* Provide HR support to various local sites
* Coordinate with business leaders to execute people strategies
* Ensure compliance with labour and employee laws and regulations
* Oversee the resolution of complex issues
* Head projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
* Handle sensitive and difficult info ...
A global leader within the financial services industry is looking for a Relationship Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking part in driving the company's relationships management goals through implementing multiple effective strategies.
* Work closely with assigned customers
* Conduct market research
* Arrange meetings with clients
* Prepare client analyses and handle inquiries
* Share insights related to brand's products and services
* Define client unmet needs
One of our Fortune500 clients, who is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies is looking for a talented bilingual Cloud Architect in the Tokyo Office, to support their Japan HQ.
This is a position with their India office, which has a subsidiary office in Japan and work with Japan HQ and their Global Markets to help and support them with IT Project Deliveries, and expansions. This is a Tokyo-based position.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- You will be responsibl ...