Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to line managers on simple to medium complexity HR matters (e.g. policy related queries). It is expected to provide end-to-end HR Advice to Line Managers – liaising with HR experts to get input when required. It is also expected to deliver coaching & feedback to line managers.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our tutoring and teaching team. All tutors have exceptional academic credentials and/or professional backgrounds, making Tokyo Academics one of the most inspiring educational organizations in Japan.
*Visa sponsorship is provided for exceptional overseas applicants looking to relocate to Japan.
[What you will be doing (based on your background/capability and client needs)]
- Teaching and mentoring students both one-on-one and in classes.
Core Subjects include:
– Reading comprehension (el ...
1. Develop and/or refine and execute Marketing strategies that meet the objectives and goals of the Organization through below activities.
i. Analyze market (both consumers/shoppers and trades) trends as well as environment surrounding us through research, market data, trade customers visit and so on.
ii. Deeply dive into consumer insights.
iii. Clearly articulate key business drivers to raise sell-through.
2. Execute the right tactics to realize Marketing strategies.
i. Manage the brand/product portfolio, from New Product Development ...