Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API and Microservice architecture as a whole
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in designing and developing applications using Java / Java EE platforms (JVM mechanism such as class loading, memory management, and gc tuning)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns (Gof, SOLID principles, and functional programming)
- Experience in maintaining unit-testing suite at state-of-art level
- Experience in Spring Frame ...
• Devise DevOps implementation strategy for Manulife Japan coordinating with development team and leverage with regional team
• Engage in the projects and onboard DevOps methodology for the projects
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues in development, test and production environments. Ease the development workflow to release code more frequently, without bugs while reducing the operational load.
• Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated live servers, controlli ...
Providing business summits in various fields such as marketing, manufacturing, human resources, IT, medical care, and finance in order to approach corporate managers and executives and solve corporate issues
The method of selecting a company is free! You will learn the research method in the training.
After understanding the characteristics and issues of the industry, approach the management of the company by telephone.
It is more important to be close to the other person than ...