Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A health products manufacturing company is looking for an HR Coordinator. The successful applicant will be handling various HR administrative processes and assist in the daily HR operations. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Manage job opening advertisements on different platforms
* Handle recruitment processes such as interview scheduling, shortlisting, employment contracts, etc.
* Take part in the performance management cycle development
* Update and ensure HR system and databases accuracy
* Foster trusted relationship ...
A global business services that transform customer experience and streamlines front and back office to provide the highest value from every customer interaction
• Oversee the entire talent acquisition activities
• Create and execute TA strategies
• Understand the hiring needs of the teams within the company
• Liaise with vendors to design hiring strategies and employee referral program
• Determine the timeline and cost to meet all hiring needs
• Over 10 years of exp ...