Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
You will be responsible for the overall customer relation management between Enago Life Sciences and customer stakeholders.
• To sell Medical Communication services such as Manuscript Writing, Publication Planning Packages, Medical Education / Promotion Products, Scientific Presentations and Posters to B2B clients such as the Medical Affairs of Pharmaceutical firms, CROs, etc.
• Responsible for the overall customer relation management between Enago Life Sciences and customer stakeholders.
• Responsible for business developme ...
・Reporting to the Counsellor, Public Affairs, the person in this position develops and manages the Embassy media relations program, and has in-depth knowledge of Japanese media, and media relations.
・Leading a small team, the person is responsible for a variety of media-related duties including arranging briefings and press interviews, as well as researching and preparing press releases.
Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, the person in this position also manages media relations activities for high-level funct ...
Senior Software Engineer (~14M Yen)
Coming onboard with an innovative and analytical mindset, as a Senior Software Engineer, you will partner with internal (digital ambassadors and business analysts) and external collaboration partners to understand and address digital transformation needs. Using cutting edge technology stack you will lead the development of solutions which deliver against these needs. This includes, but not limited to:
• Front end – Web and Mobile development
• Cloud technologies and APIs
• Data technologies – Key-Value, G ...
[About the Role / Account Executive]
You will be in charge of enterprise sales, which is in charge of major companies in our sales organization. This department has many opportunities to be involved in projects that have a great impact on the entire customer. It will be a very exciting environment where you can enjoy the real thrill of "changing the human resources strategy of major companies". As an account executive, we aim to become a trusted partner from CxO by communicating with not only the IT department that introduces the system but also the per ...
Team management (Progress update, assignment management, Issue management)
People management (Career planning, goal setting, evaluation)
Communication management with stakeholders (report, explanation, negotiation etc)
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
Support the team's development quality and processes through review and approval processes.
Troubleshoot system and network failures as well as application crashes
Monitor and maintain team services and configurat ...
• Experience in project management including business (3+ years experience in projects with more than 10 people involved, or experience in more than 5 such projects)
• Experience in defining development requirements (3+ years experience or 5+ projects. If you are an engineer, that's a plus, but will require experience in management of development requests and orders)
• Experience in creating meeting materials (proposal materials and minutes) on a regular basis
• Experie ...
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• More than 3 years of experience leading or directing projects.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familia ...
You will experience design, development, operation and various technologies and services with team members in several project teams.
You will take a Ruby on Rails training for a few weeks to 1 month depending on your ability on hiring. After that, you will be assigned to one of Web, Payment, Logistics and Customer Reliability teams. In the team, you will be engaged in wide variety of tasks such as new feature development, refactoring, introduction of modern design or tools.
For the future expectation, you may be in charge of te ...
This person will work with local FM BTO and the Global Transition Team (GTT) to ensure overall success of projects and programs supporting strategic business in Global Workplace Solutions (GWS). This work is predominantly mobilizing new client accounts and expansion/transformation of existing accounts. This individual will lead and facilitate planning sessions and client meetings, assessing risk, implementing mitigation plans, and communicating with key decision-makers, and work together with Bid Transition Operate (FM BTO) during ...
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides global strategic consulting, project management and facility management services to many of the world's leading companies. We will strengthen the provision of facility management services to existing clients in Japan and aim to develop new customers.
A position that is familiar with the facility management market, builds relationships of trust with clients that are not bound by existing or new businesses, concentrates the power of each department within the company on all potentia ...
[This department is equivalent to in-house service planning <R & D>]
In the NW / Security field centered on
◇ Solution / Technology verification
(Construction of verification environment, application verification, and knowledge of the latest technology that we are focusing on
Accumulation and documentation)
◇ Implementation of demonstrations for in-house / customers
◇ Large-scale project / RFP proposal / design / introduction support for the technology in charge
◇ Support for new technology / solution development
(Mainly support for mark ...
We provide one-stop intelligent technology solutions to domestic and overseas customers.
Among them, the service architect promotes planning, development, design, demonstration, and pre-sales related to services that utilize the products and solutions we handle.
Let's join us in providing joy and excitement to our customers all over the world with our service!
In-house: NTT limited (global) team, our in-house sales and engineer team
Outside: Clients, Partners, Vendors
(Business content and role)
We will promote planning, developm ...
You will be responsible for strategy development and execution support for each subsidiary and export business. Also you will be assigned as a member of the management team to promote the business if it is necessary.
・ Analyze market trends, customer surveys and strategic planning
・ Aggregation and analysis of business progress
・ Examine measures to accelerate business and resolve issues
・ Support for implementation of measures at subsidiaries in each country
・ Collaboration with domestic related departments ...
- Desktop build and engineering team being assembled within an international investment bank
- Seasoned Windows Server and Desktop engineering with extensive Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, ideally HP Moonshot
- Requires experience in a large enterprise environment handling Windows Server and Desktop architecture and design
- Fluent English required, conversational and above Japanese recommended ...
• Devise DevOps implementation strategy for Manulife Japan coordinating with development team and leverage with regional team
• Engage in the projects and onboard DevOps methodology for the projects
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues in development, test and production environments. Ease the development workflow to release code more frequently, without bugs while reducing the operational load.
• Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated live servers, controlli ...