Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A Global IT Services Company is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join their fast growing internatinoal team!
Infrastructure Product Management Group belongs to Core Infrastructure section of Cloud Platform Department (CPD). They are looking for a data analyst to be responsible for the following tasks.
- Understanding what solution the product team needs to get the data insights they require
- Design the data pipeline for generating the report
- Work with developers to implement the data collection
- Present the reports and pr ...
One of our Fortune500 clients, who is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies is looking for a talented bilingual Android Java Engineer in the Tokyo Office, to support their Japan HQ.
This is a position with their India office, which has a subsidiary office in Japan and work with Japan HQ and their Global Markets to help and support them with IT Project Deliveries, and expansions. This is a Tokyo-based position.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for a talented Global Payroll System Deployment PMO to support work on an ongoing project with one of the biggest retail clients in Japan.
The name of the project is - Global Payroll System Implementation Project. The Objective of the project is to deploy the Global Payroll System. This is a long-term project, and you will be given an extension after the initial 12 months of the project. Travel might be required to the UK ( ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for two (2) talented T&A PMO (Time & Attendance) to support work on an ongoing project with one of the biggest retail clients. The name of the project is - Global Attendance Management System Implementation Project.
The Objective of the Project is:
- Realization of one global operation and system in the area of human resources
- Strengthen control from GHQ, comply with legal requirements in each country and prevent non-co ...
An international logistics company is searching for an IT Application Support. The chosen applicant will be accountable for engaging in application-to-application integration-related matters. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Conduct troubleshooting with current integrations and deliver technical support
* Support customers with technical and programmatic assistance
* Address customer issues and provide resolutions in a timely manner
* Give users instruction, training, and support for new systems
* Oversee initiatives of ...
A successful fashion brand is looking for a Project and Facility Manager. The selected candidate for this role will be tasked to initiate and maintain construction projects of facilities in the sales market.
* Liaison with design teams and contractors for project requirements and preparation
* Conduct sustainability processes through energy management and store performance
* Handle the allocation of the annual maintenance budget for all stores
* Prepare regular progress reports on store updates
* Ensure quality store desi ...