Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A multinational biotechnology group is looking for an IT Specialist to join their team in Tokyo. The chosen individual for this position will be managing the seamless delivery of customer satisfaction and support service profitability.
* Provide support in IT laboratory workflow projects
* Oversee troubleshooting activities
* Contribute to IT projects and provide technical assistance
* Offer feedback on commercial projects
* Bachelor's degree or above in computer science
* 2-3 years of experience in l ...
A foreign manufacturer of automotive parts is looking for an IT System Analyst. The selected applicant for this role will be providing various IT support for the delivery of infrastructure solutions. This is a position based in Tokyo.
* Support the development, testing, and deployment of technology solutions
* Provide IT services for the physical network, server applications, and software
* Gather and assess data to assist business projects and system requirements
* Assist in the development of new applications and current ...
• Arrange and manage EC operations and inventory
• Create and implement proposals for further customer service improvement
• Support the e-commerce team to achieve sales targets
• Handle product returns, exchanges, and repair requests
• Handle orders and payments
• Create relevant reports
• Experience in the e-commerce logistic department
• Inventory management experience
• MS Office proficiency
• Basic IT system knowledge
• Business level Japanese
• English and/or Chinese ...