Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Chrono24, the global online marketplace for luxury watches, is currently looking for Account Manager in Japan.
This position maximizes customer satisfaction by helping sellers who have already listed on Chrono24.com with data and specialized knowledge to improve sales. It is a business to make.
[Main business content]
• Building ongoing relationships with distributors
• Analysis of sellers' listings and sales status, and proposals for solutions to further increase sales
• Introducing new features and responding to inquiries about Chrono ...
In close collaboration with mobile operations and marketing leads, create and execute community management strategies for 2K’s most beloved titles as well as upcoming new titles
Foster, grow and manage our community outreach, with the objective to cultivate and maintain relationships within the player communities online/social channels and create fans for life
Plan strategies to maximize social media reach and influence with our community members
Monitor, track and report consumer discussions and sentiment across com ...
Performance at its best: Take this opportunity to play a key role in developing this new department and shaping relevant processes and procedures. You will be responsible for creating independent market analyses aligned with Chrono24's business goals. Your responsibilities range from strategic planning to entering new markets and discovering untapped potential for growth. You will discover from which parts of the world Chrono24 can attract new watch dealers who will accompany us on our way to becoming the premier online platform for luxury watches.
This role will support recruitment processes for CIC Tokyo, and will cooperate with recruitment agencies and Talent Acquisition and Development teams in Europe.
CIC is looking for a bilingual professional interested in being a part of our growing Talent Team working from Tokyo, Japan. This is a great opportunity for someone with professional work experience in full-cycle recruitment, excited by and able to work effectively in different timezones.
Your daily responsibilities will include owning the recruitment processes for all CIC Tokyo roles, plan ...
• Selection of related contractors / suppliers
• Construction site management
• Schedule management
• Budget management
• Participation in client meetings, design meetings, and regular site meetings
※Partial remote work is negotiable. ...
- Delivery and support of releases. POC for the customer and offshore.
- Understand customer priorities and be able to recommend the right solutions.
- Understand customer business landscape and engage customers through innovations, suggestions & supporting Technical Lead in delivery priorities