Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We are looking for a sales & reservation manager as a member of a professional group that believes in "work hard, play hard".
• Management and training of booking / guest service departments
• Manage booking software system and customer database
• Create and analyze monthly occupancy, revenue, and booking status reports
• Strategy implementation and improvement to maximize profits for all facilities in the company
• Optimize sales and set room pricing
• Manage prepaid card and post checkout, credit card payments and c ...
Desktop Technician will provide day to day local\remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system. The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customer ...
Chrono24, the global online marketplace for luxury watches, is currently looking for Account Manager in Japan.
This position maximizes customer satisfaction by helping sellers who have already listed on Chrono24.com with data and specialized knowledge to improve sales. It is a business to make.
[Main business content]
• Building ongoing relationships with distributors
• Analysis of sellers' listings and sales status, and proposals for solutions to further increase sales
• Introducing new features and responding to inquiries about Chrono ...
• Selection of related contractors / suppliers
• Construction site management
• Schedule management
• Budget management
• Participation in client meetings, design meetings, and regular site meetings
※Partial remote work is negotiable. ...
HR managers manage staff employment and are involved in the development and implementation of personnel policies, programs and services such as recruitment, selection, recruitment, labor regulations, employee benefits, employment training, employee relationships, communication events and more. Is my main job.
• Labor Act-related work
• Recruiting for seasonal and mid-career hires
• Welfare services such as social insurance (health insurance and pension)
• Personnel evaluation
• Other necessary personnel support ...
The mission of embedded systems software engineer concerns the on-board computer (OBC) of our satellites throughout its whole life-cycle, which includes design, development, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Embedded software development, maintenance of components and systems
- Programming applications, components drivers and interfaces in C, C++ etc.
- Develop software based on satellite system specifications and other satellite component specifications
- Document design information
- Perform design reviews and code reviews
- Design and perform ...
As part of the Project Management team, your responsibilities include:
* Support for new account introduction, training, project progress management until launch
* Operational support and providing best practices for existing accounts
* With the guidance from team members, you will support with technical solutions for the service as requested by sales team or clients
* Creation and translation of technical materials, manuals, etc. ...