Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
★ In a small number of elite environments, you can stay at home and wear plain clothes, and it is easy to work!
★ As a distributor of our products, we have contracted with Toshiba Information Systems, Inc. and Nexty Electronics, and have overwhelming growth potential!
★ Our products won the Best Healthcare IoT Security Solution Award in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Program!
It is a job to sell, propose, explain, and support packaged software of our own products.
[Main work content]
・ We aim to achieve our sales ta ...
1.Responsible for the testing of game products, including system testing schemes, design testing cases, and game function tests
2.Identify and solve quality issues, continuously improve test content, and ensure product quality
3.Write test report, and carry out effective classification and summary
4.Responsible for functional testing, protocol and interface testing on both client and server sides in the project. ...
You will be responsible for the overall customer relation management between Enago Life Sciences and customer stakeholders.
• To sell Medical Communication services such as Manuscript Writing, Publication Planning Packages, Medical Education / Promotion Products, Scientific Presentations and Posters to B2B clients such as the Medical Affairs of Pharmaceutical firms, CROs, etc.
• Responsible for the overall customer relation management between Enago Life Sciences and customer stakeholders.
• Responsible for business developme ...
• Technical support for engineering systems (Digital Enterprise Solutions / CAE).
• With engineering managers and other team members design solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Working together with the customers to collect & analyze business requirements, designing solutions to meet those requirements, programming and testing of software applications.
• Interfacing with other applications and data sources
• Interact directly with prospects and clients to manage these relationships.
• Recruitment background: Business development an ...
Trade Marketing Manager will manage all types of campaigns for all channel customers with distributor’s Sales Planning & Trade Marketing department as well as Marketing Manager.
The position is the gatekeeper of all information and assets relevant to Monster’s Trade Marketing with a specific focus on leveraging all available assets to grow business.
Most of the activities will be executed in Japan locally, but need to collaborate and cooperate with the HQ marketing team, especially, International Marketing Director and POS Manager to build the ...
・Reporting to the Counsellor, Public Affairs, the person in this position develops and manages the Embassy media relations program, and has in-depth knowledge of Japanese media, and media relations.
・Leading a small team, the person is responsible for a variety of media-related duties including arranging briefings and press interviews, as well as researching and preparing press releases.
Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, the person in this position also manages media relations activities for high-level funct ...
Senior Software Engineer (~14M Yen)
Coming onboard with an innovative and analytical mindset, as a Senior Software Engineer, you will partner with internal (digital ambassadors and business analysts) and external collaboration partners to understand and address digital transformation needs. Using cutting edge technology stack you will lead the development of solutions which deliver against these needs. This includes, but not limited to:
• Front end – Web and Mobile development
• Cloud technologies and APIs
• Data technologies – Key-Value, G ...
・ Sales for major clients such as IT, e-commerce, apparel, healthcare, and manufacturers ... As sales for business partners with strong relationships, you will propose new projects/businesses and promote the company's business
・ Account sales for deepening existing clients and cultivating new clients ... While focusing on the solutions with market share, you will select and provide optimal solutions and promote upsell and cross-sell.
・ Planning, development, and promotion of new solutions required for the above promotion ...
A wide range of data management platforms integrated with more than 40 AI and more than 100 alternative data owned by the company, with deep knowledge from the founding members' new business managers from former strategic consulting firms and COOs / CTOs of former AI / BI startups. We provide highly advanced, specialized and unique consulting through our network of industry experts.
・ Support for promotion of company-wide materials informatics in the chemical industry
・ Support for breeding and optimization of opt ...
The company is looking for Project Managers who can lead project teams to deliver best-of-breed solutions to clients around the world. As an PM, you will enjoy diverse challenges that come with delivering innovative projects on time and on budget. This position is available for both new graduate students and mid-careers.
-Work closely with customer management to understand business requirements for the project and develop effective working relationships with clients
-Define the deliverables, resource requiremen ...
■ About job role
We are looking for developers who can communicate efficiently with our customers and other team members.
· Develop and maintain scalable web-based applications and code bases using best practices
· Build abstractions and contracts with a wider range of separations of concerns
· Designed with guidance, functional modeling, and module breakdown
· Improve performance with a large service-oriented architecture
· Work closely with the client / QA team to resolve issues ...
[About the Role / Account Executive]
You will be in charge of enterprise sales, which is in charge of major companies in our sales organization. This department has many opportunities to be involved in projects that have a great impact on the entire customer. It will be a very exciting environment where you can enjoy the real thrill of "changing the human resources strategy of major companies". As an account executive, we aim to become a trusted partner from CxO by communicating with not only the IT department that introduces the system but also the per ...
This position is available only for people residing in Japan.
・ Server-side design and development for new function implementation and refurbishment
・ Server-side development related to new product development
・ Design, construction, maintenance and operation of infrastructure environment
・ New business development related to electric power
[Attractive points of company/work]
You will be in charge of back-end development work centered on server-side development and operation.
Currently, more than 300,000 IoT products a ...
Job Title: Backend Engineer,
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Develop RESTful/gRPC API services that process support thousands of requests per second
Work with QA team to build performance and integration testing tools for these APIs
Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementation meets the specifications
Contribute actively to the technical discussion
Worked in va ...
Job Title: Business Communications Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Formulate and implement public relations strategies to increase the recognition of our marketing solutions in Marketing Platform", and our media services. "Super You will also aim to build and strengthen good relationships with the media.
- Plan and execute PR strategies
- Plan and manage press conferences and press events
- Press releases, planning of newsletters, writing, distribution
- Build a wide range of media relations, from key stations to local media nati ...
Job Summary SAP S/4 HANA post Implementation support. Work close with business to understand their requirements, issues and perform the necessary customizations in SAP as a logistics functional consultant along with the implementation team. Job description Roles and Responsibilities: • Post Go-live support including Data Migration as CR for SAP logistics modules-SD/MM for trading company. • Work on similar enhancements or incidents post go-live • Should have good experience in post implementation support for SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA. Desired Can ...
Team management (Progress update, assignment management, Issue management)
People management (Career planning, goal setting, evaluation)
Communication management with stakeholders (report, explanation, negotiation etc)
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
Support the team's development quality and processes through review and approval processes.
Troubleshoot system and network failures as well as application crashes
Monitor and maintain team services and configurat ...
• Experience in project management including business (3+ years experience in projects with more than 10 people involved, or experience in more than 5 such projects)
• Experience in defining development requirements (3+ years experience or 5+ projects. If you are an engineer, that's a plus, but will require experience in management of development requests and orders)
• Experience in creating meeting materials (proposal materials and minutes) on a regular basis
• Experie ...
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• More than 3 years of experience leading or directing projects.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familia ...