Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Working at a major data center which provides a wide variety of services to customers. You will be entrusted with front service handling requests related to system operations from the IT department.
・Delivering primary customer services using both telephone and email
・Understand the business outline for escalation destination based on inquiries and applications.
・Appropriate customer status confirmation and escalation
・Log entries for various tickets
・Organize, manage and control all cases
・Priority assignment and unde ...
This position is responsible for legal, compliance, and anti-counterfeit/ brand protection, covering brands in Japan and Korea under Tapestry by close collaboration with outside council, customs officials and police departments across markets, and internal business units (“Internal Clients”).
The key responsibilities:
1. Contract Management & Legal Advice
- Manage the traffic of contract review, legal check and inquiries (log-in/out support) by being a window person for all Internal Clients
- Respond and assist Internal Clients to furn ...
FANCL, whose representative products are skincare products and health foods such as Caro Limit, is looking for general positions!
◎ Make FANCL into a global environment with your hands! ◎
In 2030, the 50th anniversary of FANCL, we believe that internal diversity is essential as we expand overseas markets. Our current employees need to understand different cultures and acquire a global standard business style, so we will actively recruit global human resources.
I would like to see more and more people in the company say, “This is not the case ...
This is a position to work for a major Japanese global company (finance).
In addition to support for video conferencing, audio equipment, and presentations, we also provide event support such as IR, and may also perform detailed network work with other infrastructure teams.
You'll be part of the IT crowd and work as a Help Desk Conference Support Engineer so you'll be supporting, monitoring and maintaining the computer and conference systems as well as their connectivity within our organization.You'll be at the busy front -line, de ...
• Research through Web/Telephone interview to acquire listed companies’ IR event details in Korea.
• Monitor public websites to maintain accurate internal IR event calendar.
• Ensure events are successfully covered by delivering correct information to the production team in a timely manner.
• Maintain SAO (Internal Database) and keep the inputs accurate and up-to-date.
• Be responsible for the entire cycle of Korean projects assigned to the individuals or vendors
• Recruitment, training, support, scheduling, an ...