Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
• Evaluate and understand customer requirements in the field of Automation and Digitalization. Outline, suggest and implement solutions accordingly.
• Responsible for technical support for automation and engineering systems (Digital Enterprise Solutions / CAE).
• With engineering managers and other team members design solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Work independently with the support of lead engineers and take charge of projects and customers.
• Interact directly with prospects and clients to manage these relationships.
We are looking for a project manager to lead the game localization project and manage the progress!
Project managers work closely with clients to ensure outstanding service, quality and cost efficiency.
In this role, we are able to develop and grow relationships with our clients while achieving / exceeding expected margins by providing creative, industry-friendly, technical and strategic business solutions. Expected.
Project managers are required to manage multiple projects of different sizes, genres, and platforms for multiple clients at the same t ...
Senior Software Engineer (~14M Yen)
Coming onboard with an innovative and analytical mindset, as a Senior Software Engineer, you will partner with internal (digital ambassadors and business analysts) and external collaboration partners to understand and address digital transformation needs. Using cutting edge technology stack you will lead the development of solutions which deliver against these needs. This includes, but not limited to:
• Front end – Web and Mobile development
• Cloud technologies and APIs
• Data technologies – Key-Value, G ...
In a project commissioned by Adecco from a major foreign-affiliated search engine site company, you will perform Google site content check and examination work.
It is a job to check whether Korean content is appropriate based on the guidelines provided in English.
★ Attractive points ★
・ Many people have been working for a long time due to inexperience, and the training is substantial.
・ There are many Koreans in the team, so it is an environment where you can start working with peace of mind!
◎ System development field
・ WEB system development (AI development)
・ Cloud system development
・ Control system software development
・ Embedded software development (IOT development)
・ Communication system development
◎ Responsible work
・ Basic design / functional design / detailed design
・ Manufacturing (coding)
・ Test (unit test / integration test / system test)
◎ Development method
[Background for recruitment]
Our company has many foreign engineers, but with the Jap ...
[About the Role / Account Executive]
You will be in charge of enterprise sales, which is in charge of major companies in our sales organization. This department has many opportunities to be involved in projects that have a great impact on the entire customer. It will be a very exciting environment where you can enjoy the real thrill of "changing the human resources strategy of major companies". As an account executive, we aim to become a trusted partner from CxO by communicating with not only the IT department that introduces the system but also the per ...
Job Title: Backend Engineer,
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Develop RESTful/gRPC API services that process support thousands of requests per second
Work with QA team to build performance and integration testing tools for these APIs
Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementation meets the specifications
Contribute actively to the technical discussion
Worked in va ...
Job Title: Business Communications Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Formulate and implement public relations strategies to increase the recognition of our marketing solutions in Marketing Platform", and our media services. "Super You will also aim to build and strengthen good relationships with the media.
- Plan and execute PR strategies
- Plan and manage press conferences and press events
- Press releases, planning of newsletters, writing, distribution
- Build a wide range of media relations, from key stations to local media nati ...
Title - Bilingual (Japanese) Project Coordinator/Technical Coordinator
Years of Experience - 8 to 10 years
JLPT Level - N3, N2
Job Location - Tokyo, Japan
Salary Range: Salary is not a constrain for deserved candidates.
1. Discuss with Japanese customers to gather requirements
2. Communicate with the project team and work towards arriving at the solution
3. Work closely with the project team to monitor the work progress and explain to the customer
4. Handle project issues and work with the team to resolve
5. E ...
Experience to manage application upgrades/migration to new technology in role of Project manager
Having infrastructure knowledge is must
WBS creation based on business requirement
Assignment of roles and responsibilities to project members
Check budget status for the project
Contractor selection support
Creating a Project Charter
SDLC Translation (Japanese to English and vice versa), create, update and review
Drive Weekly review meetings
Prepare and present monthly status report to senior management
Co-ordinate with multipl ...
Job Summary SAP S/4 HANA post Implementation support. Work close with business to understand their requirements, issues and perform the necessary customizations in SAP as a logistics functional consultant along with the implementation team. Job description Roles and Responsibilities: • Post Go-live support including Data Migration as CR for SAP logistics modules-SD/MM for trading company. • Work on similar enhancements or incidents post go-live • Should have good experience in post implementation support for SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA. Desired Can ...
API design based on the requirement
API implementation using Kotlin or PHP
Improvement for operation flow, product, development process, etc.
Have experience in API development in Java8 or PHP (over 5 years)
Have TCP/IP, HTTP related environment experience (over 3 years)
Have experience with Springboot or Laravel
Experience of project management
CI/CD related experience and knowledge
Development language: Kotlin, PHP
Documentation: Swa ...
Team management (Progress update, assignment management, Issue management)
People management (Career planning, goal setting, evaluation)
Communication management with stakeholders (report, explanation, negotiation etc)
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
Support the team's development quality and processes through review and approval processes.
Troubleshoot system and network failures as well as application crashes
Monitor and maintain team services and configurat ...
• Experience in project management including business (3+ years experience in projects with more than 10 people involved, or experience in more than 5 such projects)
• Experience in defining development requirements (3+ years experience or 5+ projects. If you are an engineer, that's a plus, but will require experience in management of development requests and orders)
• Experience in creating meeting materials (proposal materials and minutes) on a regular basis
• Experie ...
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• More than 3 years of experience leading or directing projects.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familia ...
Japanese Bilingual & Java Technical - able to read and write Japanese
Should be at the level of Project lead with 10 ~ 12 years of experience
Should have hands on experience on Java /J2EE Web applications development
Should have experience working on Onsite-Offshore model
Should have worked as a SPOC to Japanese customer for Offshore project development
Should have experience on SDLC process and quantitative project management
Should have experience as a project lead or manager leading project team
Should have good skills to co- ...
You will experience design, development, operation and various technologies and services with team members in several project teams.
You will take a Ruby on Rails training for a few weeks to 1 month depending on your ability on hiring. After that, you will be assigned to one of Web, Payment, Logistics and Customer Reliability teams. In the team, you will be engaged in wide variety of tasks such as new feature development, refactoring, introduction of modern design or tools.
For the future expectation, you may be in charge of te ...
We're finding an eligible candidate for Manager who leads an engineering team responsible for development and operation on Rakuten Ichiba and its related Mobile Apps.
Recently Mobile App is considered as one of our crucial channel which acquires royal users and increasing its importance. As Manager, you will run the engineering team to deliver quality Mobile Apps in timely manner and address such high business demand. You are expected to demonstrate your capabilities on people management, technical review, project management and so on ...