Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Do you enjoy working with children?
Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
The Yaruki Switch Group might be the ideal place for you!
【Role & Responsiblities】
・Engaging children using English in a variety of settings
・Creating exciting and fun, purposeful lesson plans, leading activities/classes and providing support to other staff when they lead activities/classes
・Working as a team and communicating to ensure the best possible experience for children, each a ...
1. Provide full spectrum of Human Resource functions to the department and business units.
2.Develop and administer sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires
3.Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including posting of advertisements to onboarding of new employees
4.Perform a full range of Human Resource & Administrator duties including monthly payroll process, final payment, leave and performance
5.Responsible for company event arrangement
6.Identify and drive the communication and shar ...
■Accounts Receivable (Receipt):
•Perform receipt posting on all payment modes and reconciliation functions in various systems, across all our businesses.
•Ensure that cash and cheques bank-in tally with the posting reports on a daily basis.
•Investigate and respond to queries from customers on discrepancies.
•Perform dunning and collections follow-up, for accounts in arrears
•Investigate unidentified credits, disputes and perform reconciliation with customers when required
•Prepare ageing ...
PEAK DMC is a global leader in providing a rich diversity of destination experiences to a wide customer group.
We are currently looking for a【Sales Manager】to join our Kyoto office!
Rather than what you would imagine under the term "sales", this position is focused on creating, planning and realizing unique tours tailored to the needs of our clients in Australia, the UK, and the US.
We are actively preparing for the re-opening of Japan and revitalization of the tourism sector, while also aiming to venture into the domestic travel market in ...
・ Operation and development of cloud services (AWS cloud environment) that utilize the voice synthesis engine developed in-house
・ Service planning / design / development / quality control as a member of the product development team
TA Connections has recently begun providing services in Japan following a business alliance with a major Japanese airline company.
We are looking for members who want to grow together with our business in Japan. Join us as a starting member of our team!
The main responsibility for this position is arranging accommodation and transportation for airline crew (inbound/outbound).
You will be using both Japanese and English, working with hotels and transportation services in Japan and abroad.
・Customer support v ...
1. Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
2. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
3. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
4. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and softwa ...
<Duties and Responsibilities>
• Support the company with administrative duties in order to comply with language training program requirements
• Recruit qualified language instructors for classes and maintain good relationships with staff and instructors
• Requires knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and techniques of training combined with knowledge of language training programs in order to perform difficult and complex work assignments
• Find suitable classroom facilities and arrange logistics as needed
• Respond to emails ...