Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
A multinational software corporation is searching for a Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for boosting sales within assigned accounts and improving business development practices.
* Oversee and ensure successful deployment of assigned programs
* Foster C-level, senior level, and customer relationships
* Ensure the successful delivery of business value to designated accounts
* Conduct thought leadership and digital transformation processes
* Act as the company's representative at ...
The job holder will be the HR function manager and the business partner to the North Asia Country Manager and the Business Units Managers in Japan & Korea. He / she should develop proactive and reactive human resources measures which support business needs and address employee engagement and satisfaction.
* Provide a full range of standard HR services to businesses in Japan & Korea, including: Staffing, Talent Retention & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits
* Lead the HR Organization to ensure operational excell ...
A US based Global company with a strong focus on web portal is looking for an engineering manager who's passionate about building innovative products!
As a software engineering manager, you will be expected to lead the team of engineers on this journey by working closely with Product Managers, Product Scientists, User Experience Designers and others in a large multifunctional team.
In exchange, you will enjoy a casual work environment, remote work culture, flexible hours, great compensation and benefits.
A global leading technology and IT services provider headquartered in Vietnam, is looking for a talented Upstream System Engineer Lead, to join the growing IT team.
In this role, you will be focusing on the achievement of the customer's business goals, you will participate from the phase of problem formation together with the customer, and you will be in charge of consulting utilizing the digital technology foundation of the Company.
- You will be doing agile development and maintenance using a low-code platform that is one el ...
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, Site Reliability Assurance with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
We are seeking a qualified individual to join its ETS Team. This is an opportunity for the right person to help for enhancing/improving Site Reliability and value addition in-terms of automation, enhancing the customer experience minimizing ...
This company is a rapidly growing software solutions company focused in restaurant ordering, delivery, and CRM. Companies including Google, Apple, Instagram, FB, and Uber use our web services and applications, and work with us behind the scenes, to make the global food ordering industry go. Would you like to work on a global platform that serves thousands of businessesand 140M+ users across APAC? That's what we do.
This company is a low-key company that values engineering and our customer's success above all else. Almost everyone on our staff, even in ...
A Senior Product Manager position is now available at a multinational SaaS company. The chosen candidate will support the growth of the company's GTM initiatives for designated products in Japan.
* Develop enablement content that demonstrates product innovation importance
* Gain knowledge of customer use cases and success results
* Create relevant best practices to support customer product adoption
* Educate local customers regarding defined product roadmaps
* Collaborate with internal and external parties to drive local ...
A Country Manager position is now available at an international beauty brand. The chosen candidate will be in charge of establishing the organisation and handling its general business operations. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Coordinate with HQ to address the firm's business strategies
* Build a number of external networks
* Develop strategies and attain objectives through performance analysis
* Drive brand recognition and business expansion
* Gather and prepare periodic reports and data
* Promote positive environm ...
* Managing and directing Clinical Leaders and/or Medical Experts in assigned Therapeutic Areas.
* Set project-related objectives and personal development goals with Clinical Leaders and/or Medical Experts and conduct annual performance evaluation.
* Develop and maintain a motivated and competent staff by assuring that hiring, compensation, development, and advancement are all in line with talents and expectations and by working with key departmental managers across legal entities in planning, development and delivery of all servic ...
An international multimedia company is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager. The successful candidate will develop and implement go-to-market strategies to drive business growth. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Drive opportunities through partnership development and leverage
* Establish agreements for the benefit of shared objectives with partners
* Create a virtual team across all business units and provide regional support
* Form partnership channels through knowledge and strategic relationship development
* Utilize ...
An international internet technology firm is searching for a Marketing Lead. The successful applicant will be in charge of looking for potential market opportunities through client insight analysation. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Manage marketing team to collaborate across business units
* Drive online and offline retail go-to-market plans
* Produce presentations and materials
* Provide information on product developments and marketing strategies to sales team and retailers
* Ensure execution of global activities i ...
A Sales Executive position is now available at a multinational IT company. The selected candidate will be accountable for achieving customer satisfaction through providing effective guidance and support.
* Foster relationships with major stakeholders
* Gain industry and product insights
* Generate new leads
* Share knowledge to customers
* Liaise with external partners to increase value propositions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in direct enterprise software sales
* E ...
• Attend architecture review committees, focused on enabling the business to safely deploy new services and products quickly and efficiently leveraging standardization.
• SME (Subject Manager Expert) and hands-on implementation of all AWS network and security services, third party SaaS solutions, and common on-premises network infrastructure.
• Works directly with SOC (Security Operations Center) and BCM (Business Continuity Management) on testing the resiliency of our platform against network attacks. (e.g. DDoS)
• Recommend strategic improve ...