Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Manager Level
- Senior Full-stack Software Engineer - Digital Engineering
- Work closely with Architects, Application Owners, other development team for application design and implementation
- Review design documents and source code created by 3rd party vendors and assure quality
- Foster Agile and DevOps culture in IS division along with team members
- Leverage cloud native solutions for architecture design and process opt ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking qualified Project Managers to work in our global insurance client’s PMO, managing application-side IT projects.
Role Summary :
- Manage successful delivery of business critical projects within the company (e.g. product launches, operational improvements, Regulatory/Compliance, System migration)
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies as well as team leadership and guidance abilities.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role and that other network staff provide support for escalation of network incidents, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for Critical impacting network incidents.
The domain focus for this position will be the development of the client's network engineering strategy and standar ...
Provide end-to-end project management within the Network Services team on requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (typically on a single project at any given time).
The candidate must have experience demonstrated experience leading a high profile project delivering some aspect of network services in a large scale organization.
He/she will provide support to both Network Engineering Lead as well as the Delivery Lead for project based delivery.
The Project Manager will:
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior Cisco Video & Voice Engineer, who will primarily focus on providing Video/Voice and unified communication solutions to meet client requirements.
The candidate should be highly technical and experienced in the voice and network field, working to optimize all areas of voice services and provide support for implementation, operations & clients on delivering projects in timely manner. The candidate should have mindset that drives consistent high-quality solutions
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Call Center Deployment Manager to oversee the upgrading Cisco(CUCM) Systems, Genesys, IVR(Concentrix), P&W (Sweet, WFM) and Verint Voice recording technologies within Japan Call Centers.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge of Cisco (CUCM) based Call Centers, including day to day technical issue escalations, long term planning and solution design, renewal/upgrade project.
Knowledge of Call Center application and Genesys integration via CTI. i.e. CRM(+softphone), etc.
Knowledge of Verint Voice recording wi ...