Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Group is looking for a top-level global network engineering subject matter expert in one or more highly specialized areas of network architecture, design, optimization, and support systems (LAN/WAN, remote access, and data center communications) across the enterprise.
Plan, design, deploy into the Enterprise:
- Network infrastructure across the multiple business functions and locations
- Remote access methods including IPSEC and SSL VPN
- Global WAN refresh with redundant links
A Head of Retails Operations position is now available at a global fashion brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing superior standards of retail across all stores. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Provide mentorship to store employees
* Determine opportunities and execute strategies to drive business growth
* Conduct business performance monitoring
* Ensure stores' operational standards to promote seamless executions
* Handle inventory management
* Boost retails sales through mystery shoppe ...
An international IT security firm is looking for a Security Monitoring Specialist. The chosen candidate will be accountable for the management of security service escalation and pre-sales assistance. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Utilise market research to deliver logical feedback to HQ
* Organise and implement sales and service enablement
* Address high-profile clients' requests for technical support
* Handle tender and contract term negotiations to achieve the technical requirements of clients
* Engage in various activ ...
• You will be expected to communicate the status of an incident, both internally and externally， infiuence technical specialists and organizational leaders and be the single point of contact for the incident.
• The Incident & Problem Coordinator must excel at situational appraisal, problem analysis, troubleshooting methodologies and communications.
• Attend architecture review committees, focused on enabling the business to safely deploy new services and products quickly and efficiently leveraging standardization.
• SME (Subject Manager Expert) and hands-on implementation of all AWS network and security services, third party SaaS solutions, and common on-premises network infrastructure.
• Works directly with SOC (Security Operations Center) and BCM (Business Continuity Management) on testing the resiliency of our platform against network attacks. (e.g. DDoS)
• Recommend strategic improve ...
A Finance Director position is now available at an international marketing firm. The chosen applicant will be in charge of overseeing financial control, compliance, operations, and other finance-related duties. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Prepare management financial reporting, budgets, and forecasts in a timely manner
* Ensure adherence to PRC laws and regulations
* Approve costs for local markets
* Set periodic KPIs to attain objectives
* Manage the team to maximise their potential
* Conduct material contracts anal ...
A multinational industrial company needs a Country Leader. The ideal candidate will lead the company's commercial activities and ensure that the company strategies as well as field activities are properly managed to meet business goals.
* In charge of commercial operations and organisation for both direct customers and indirect channels
* Implement sales growth initiatives to effectively manage customer activities and performance objectives
* Support the achievement of commercial and financial goals
* Assist with financial ...
• Focuses efforts on real and immediate threats to our business.
• Collaborates with our Fraud team on attack plans.
• Threat model and break our systems while presenting pragmatic
• solutions to reduce risk.
• Perform white-box and black-box penetration testing against internal
• and public-facing applications and assets.
• Understands and can effortlessly explain what Offensive Security
• means to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Manage, triage, and investigate Bug Bounty submissions and external
• pentest findings.
• Per ...
• Work collaboratively with engineering, data management, and support and delivery teams to secure our platform.
• Enhance our application's IT infrastructure and security protocols.
• Maintain robust application security, identity, and compliance to common security frameworks.
• Recommend strategic improvements to the CISO and CTO.
• Insatiable desire to automate and secure everything.
• Maintain end-to-end security, ensuring security best practices are always implemented, making decisions using reportable metrics.
• Help engineering ...