Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your b ...
• Delivering level 2 technical support for customers on Curvature’s NetSure maintenance program.
• Delivering onsite/remote technical assistance/troubleshooting on Enterprise routing and switching technologies.
• Receiving server/storage technical support request from Japanese customers after business hours and support communication between Global Helpdesk and Server/Storage Engineering Team and the customer.
Act as the key contact with HQ on Mobile Business, responsible for the implementation of Mobile Business strategy set by the company. Lead in local Mobile Business development, including sales channel establishment, channel management, working closely with HQ on marketing plan management and operation management. Manage daily operation of local Mobile Business Team to support overall business growth.
Job Responsibility include the following:
1 Based on company sales strategies and targets, explore partnership opportunity to build an effec ...
You will be responsible for
1. setting the process and standard of global IDC Customer Service
2. delivery of global IDC customer projects, including cabinets, power, air conditioning, networks, cabling, server status etc.
3. daily management and staffing of IDC Customer Service team
Job task will include the following:
1 Support the sales/pre-sales team for the technical feasibility analysis of the proposal and solution and propose the delivery plans
2 Support the customer internal audit/ external audit (Experience on ISO 27001,) request.
3 Re ...
1 Develop a strategic plan to grow the carrier business by adding new accounts, retaining customers and growing revenue. Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective and existing carrier accounts through a combination of email, telephone calls, and in-person visits.
2 Support daily sales enquiries from commercial perspective and respond to RFQ/RFPs in a timely manner.
3 Make compelling presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
4 Provide sales report and formulate sales pipeline for each customer account and respective region ...
1 Manage bilateral voice, hubbing, SMS and IPX sales to carriers/operators; develop and grow MNO, OTTs, CPaaS, MNOs, RSPs & Aggregators in Japan; achieve sales target assigned by the company.
2 Manage Sales funnel pipeline and provide Sales Projections to senior management.
3 Track Telecom environment in the region, regulatory changes, market dynamics, industry trends, competitive activities and provide necessary market intelligence to the company.
4 After-sales support including service performance review, contract renewal negotiation, process improv ...
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...
The Client Success (existing customer sales) department is looking for a customer success account manager for Meltwater Tools (corporate subscription), which is being introduced as companies promote DX and work styles change.
Customers in charge are diverse, including major Japanese foreign-affiliated companies, government-affiliated companies, listed companies B2B, B2C, brand companies, research institutes, public relations agencies, etc.
For those customers acquired in the Client Accquisition department, the Customer Success Account Manager has the ...
You will be responsible for strategy development and execution support for each subsidiary and export business. Also you will be assigned as a member of the management team to promote the business if it is necessary.
・ Analyze market trends, customer surveys and strategic planning
・ Aggregation and analysis of business progress
・ Examine measures to accelerate business and resolve issues
・ Support for implementation of measures at subsidiaries in each country
・ Collaboration with domestic related departments ...