Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
- As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving console (e.g. PS5) & PC Gaming growth in Japan by providing key direction and support to distribution and direct partners. You'll work with the Marketing and HQ team on delivering the long-term strategy for the markets.
- Taking responsibility for each market, you'll support P&L, budget planning and exceed targets through distribution partners and direct accounts. Acting as the main point of contact, you'll develop with the Marketing team in cooperation brand building s ...
As an Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting the usage of Agile knowledge & practice to bring about delivery efficiencies.
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced project manager for a unique long term and high-profile global project. The scope of the project is the global rollout of a unified desktop build as well as a consolidation of backend infrastructure between wholesale, retail, and asset management organizations. Qualified candidates will be experienced in the banking industry and have a background in running large regional or global IT projects in the infrastructure and desktop space.
- Manage the global migration of desktop builds to a unif ...
The world’s biggest Cloud Infrastructure Company is hiring a Data Center Manager.
【About The Role】
As a Data Center Manager, you will get to manage the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
- Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
- Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers