Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A Support Delivery Manager position is now available at an international IT firm. The selected applicant will be in charge of supporting and overseeing customer and service operations. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Oversee strategic accounts to ensure client satisfaction
* Assist in operational improvements for customers
* Resolve customer issues and escalations with the technical team
* Report incident reviews and feedback to the client account team
* Determine systemic issues to ensure efficient solutions and preve ...
A global provider of digital business solutions is looking for an Associate Director of Sales. The successful candidate for this role will be in charge of driving sales growth to achieve business objectives. This is a position based in Tokyo.
* Manage client partnerships and identify their needs
* Create and initiate a strategic business plan to attain sales goals
* Develop a pipeline as well as BPO solutions
* Define the value proposition of the organisation
* Ensure efficient communication of value propositions to the m ...
A global leader in telecommunications is searching for an Account Manager. The candidate selected for this position will be in charge of creating and executing account strategies to reach and surpass sales targets.
* Create a strategic sales plan for key accounts
* Produce strong pipelines to achieve assigned targets
* Foster strong relationships with client's senior executives
* Identify client requirements and meet their business objectives
* Monitor new business opportunities to achieve executive sponsorship
* Cooper ...
A Marketing Director position is now available at a multinational food and beverage company. The successful candidate will lead and execute the overall marketing strategy for the business. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Oversee collection and analysis of the market, consumers, and channels
* Manage lead generation of insights and formulation of proposals
* Develop customer experience strategies
* Coordinate client reviews strategy guidelines for channels
* Deliver quality brand image across all marketing activities