Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
You will be in charge of FAE (Field Application Engineer) work for various electronic components manufactured by the AVX Group, which has more than 20 factories around the world.
FAE is a job that introduces and proposes products and solutions to customers, provides technical support, grasps the technical needs of each customer, and uses them for new product development and sales of existing products.
■ Customer visits The places we visit are mainly designers (in charge) of various electrical product manufacturers and automo ...
We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our tutoring and teaching team. All tutors have exceptional academic credentials and/or professional backgrounds, making Tokyo Academics one of the most inspiring educational organizations in Japan.
★We are currently actively recruiting candidates who are residing in Japan.
[What you will be doing (based on your background/capability and client needs)]
- Teaching and mentoring students both one-on-one and in classes.
Core Subjects include:
– Reading comprehension (elementary to AP/IB ...
1. Develop and/or refine and execute Marketing strategies that meet the objectives and goals of the Organization through below activities.
i. Analyze market (both consumers/shoppers and trades) trends as well as environment surrounding us through research, market data, trade customers visit and so on.
ii. Deeply dive into consumer insights.
iii. Clearly articulate key business drivers to raise sell-through.
2. Execute the right tactics to realize Marketing strategies.
i. Manage the brand/product portfolio, from New Product Development ...
●Software Product Owner for JOEM programs at Visteon will play a key role in planning, tracking, and oversight of high-quality embedded software of our Products to the Customers.
• Establish and maintain coherent plan across system, software and functional validation in a product backlog utilizing RTC work packages/vFIP for original scope and change requests (including supplier deliverables).
• Drive work item status update in the central planning database (RTC work packages) as work is completed but at least prior to the progress tracking meeti ...
●Program management for JOEM with Mfg. in China and PD with VJL Lead.
To lead activities in product delivery for a successful launch.
Responsible for profitability, delivery, quality of products, resources, communication with both internal teams and customers,
change management, risk management, etc in assigned programs.
Lead for countermeasures and improvement of supplier quality problems
--Early resolution of customer defects and in-process defects caused by supplier quality
--Immediate provisional measures and selection
--Investigation of the cause of the problem (5why, FTA, Six Sigma, etc.)
--Confirmation of validity and effectiveness of permanent measures
--Preventing recurrence and closing problems
Supplier quality improvement activities
--Monitoring the quality status of suppliers and planning and implementing quality improvement activities associated with ...
1) Development and introduction of automation line at the time of mass production start-up of new products
2) Creation of purchase specifications for new equipment, technical negotiations, and adjustment of delivery dates
3) In-factory production equipment layout design based on optimal productivity and operator work flow lines
4) Quality of newly introduced production equipment and modified equipment before mass production starts, productivity evaluation and continuous improvement, quality confirmation of new products.
5) Development and revision of ...
Display Product Application Engineer. Key tasks are to work with customer on Structural requirements capture and communication with India mechanical engineering team on detailed design. Additionally, Important capabilities are to understand Optical requirements, Display characteristics, Thermal mgt and to discuss the product architecture with Global Architecure team or to lead discussion with Optical and Display Engineers.
The Japan Design Project Lead is the local key interface to OEM customers as well as Visteon teams
to coordinate, in alignment with global studios, the development of model programs for Japanese
OEM customers. This position will focus on leading a smaller team, coordinating daily activities as
well as guidance and training for team members. A mix of coordination work and self-execution of
design work in the area of Interaction/UI Design is expected. The range of products in scope are
Instrument Clusters, Head-Up Displays, and Infotainment systems. ...