Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Research and development work on thermoplastic elastomers and liquid polymers. ‥
Using the pilot equipment, autoclave reactor, extruder, rheometer, etc., polymer synthesis, polymer reaction, chemical analysis, physical property evaluation, patent related work. ...
Design of machines (cash registers, ticket vending machines, etc.) used in confectionery and stores
We are recruiting in the following three positions.
1. 1. Electrical engineer new graduate, second term new graduate (those who have no work experience)
2. Mechanical engineer new graduate, second term new graduate (those who have no work experience)
3. 3. Information system engineer new graduate, second term new graduate (those who have no work experience) ...
- Technical Positions -
Our technical positions cover the following:
R&D in the organic and macro-molecule fields
Inorganic and metal
Development of industrial use rubber
Planning of formulation and evaluation of rubber products
Planning of manufacturing process
- Administrative Positions -
Sales and coordination of automotive, electronics, office electronics, medical, etc. products
Duties are focused mainly around cost management and financial accounting, tax-related f ...
① CMC research position (quality assurance of investigational drug GMP) *Supervisor/manager*
1. Quality assurance and reliability assurance of investigational drug GMP, PIC/S, data and materials in accordance with internal regulations
2. Inspecting regulatory authorities and affiliated facilities (Tokushima, Saitama)
3.Outsource contractors/partners, Vendor audits of raw materials and additives, and continuous guidance (raw materials, drug products)
4. Management and transmission of quality-related documents
① "Candidate position":
A future “leader candidate” who will be in charge of quality evaluation and clinical trial research of drug substance manufacturing as a contact point for development themes that are new drug candidates
② "Management candidate":
"Candidates for managerial positions" who are in charge of instructing the development and development of standards and test methods for clinical trial drug substances according to the development stage toward the application for approval of new drugs ...
1. Regulatory investigation work in each country
2. Coordinate with overseas sales companies and our subsidiaries to formulate pharmaceutical affairs strategies, application for approval and maintenance after sales
Business to lead internal departments together according to the Pharmaceutical Affairs Strategy formulated in 3.2 ...
・Check-in and check-out
・Helping customers by providing information about the hotel and its services
・Helping with reservations (by mail and telephone)
・Helping customers enjoy their stay by providing tourist information for the local area
*This position's duties do not include restaurant or cleaning responsibilities ...
Solar power maintenance (operation and maintenance inspection)
・Planning work (formulation of annual maintenance plan and long-term repair plan)
・Remote monitoring (monitoring by monitoring system)
・Site management work (patrol inspection, emergency response, etc.)
・Security management work (main engineer, monthly inspection, annual inspection)
・Report preparation work (preparation of inspection reports and monthly reports) ...
・Technical meetings with customers (engineers of major battery manufacturers and automobile manufacturers in Japan and overseas)
・Development and establishment of manufacturing method
・Trial calculation of manufacturing cost
・Development of new technology ...
[Development, production and quality control of PVC products]
● Coordinating schedules with production agents, in-house planning/sales departments, and domestic/overseas (Hong Kong/China) production agents based on samples created in-house to meet deadlines
● Compare the sample and the product received from the factory, check the material, color, shape, etc., request the production agent for correction, and perform quality control.
*Business trips to Hong Kong and China ...