Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We are planning to have an interpreter attend the web meeting between Japanese staff and Vietnamese staff every morning and evening. At other times, you will be asked to be an interpreter at the request of the staff.
In your spare time, we will work with a Chinese interpreter and always try to improve so that the work between the three countries will go smoothly.
We will also ask you to translate the meeting materials.
[Background of recruitment]
The company was founded in 2015, and our company, which undertakes design spe ...
In this exciting position within the support organization, you will provide the highest level of level of technical expertise and advice to our rapidly growing customer base. You will provide assistance to these enterprises throughout the Pre- and Post-Sales process. On average, your role will consist of providing the highest level of technical expertise to our customer base, work on resolving customer issues and replicating issues in-house, work on code fixes with Engineering and release patches to resolve complex issues as soon as po ...
ES Waternet Co., Ltd. has contributed to the world's society and lifestyle by developing products related to "agriculture" and "water" and deploying them to many customers including major companies.
This time, we are looking for human resources who can play an active role in "overseas procurement / purchasing".
It is a strengthened recruitment for the purpose of developing new manufacturers and improving operations.
In cooperation with the sales staff, we will investigate the supplier, request an estimate, confirm the route securi ...
SafeAI is seeking a robotics controls engineer in our Tokyo-based team to implement and tune control strategies and mechatronics integrations for our autonomous vehicles in Japan operating environments.
This position is based in Tokyo, working remotely with our Silicon Valley team, and may require, at times, to travel to customer sites within Japan.
• Develop controls software, tune controllers, and evaluate controller performance for our Japan autonomous vehicle fleet
• Work on the mechatronics integration of drive- ...
The Infra DM oversees in-country procurement process and work with the local data center and network engineers to plan and coordinate project management related activities for successful project delivery; Coordinate incontry management updates covering overall program status.
This candidate is responsible for managing the initiative, engaging and working with key business partners and driving to successful outcomes within a given timeline. This position will have primary focus on planning, execution and delivery of IT Strategy initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide network support for Asia COB Migration project from initiation to closure.
• Using either bespoke Network Engineering defined Design packages and/or Pre-defined Design packages, create Network Design Document (NDD) which will include implementation plans, test plans and network changes.
• Oversee the deployment of network design on the corporate production network. Implement network changes during the allowed weekend green zone window.
• For larger multi-discipline initiatives, y ...
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Installing/de-installing/relocating all distributed systems and network hardware (CSUs, DSUs, routers, switches, encryptors, firewalls, etc.) in the Japan Data Center/s
· Installing/de-installing /extending/relocating/testing all carrier circuits to the network hardware
· Installing/de-installing/relocating all patch cabling for systems and network hardware
· Installing/de-installing/relocating all Data Center hardware
Cosentino Japan is looking for a National Sales Builder Manager Tokyo, who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
- Develop and execute Cosentino’ s strategy to increase sales of stone surfacing products within a given territory into the new home construction market.
- Develop, establish, & grow relationships with all targeted & assigned builder accounts by cold calling, scheduling appointments, and meeting with potentia ...
Customer solutions for various industries such as general contractor, construction, construction consultant, etc..
You will operate a CAD, BIM or CIM software related to architectural or civil engineering.
- Create 2D drawings such as a plan view, elevation view or sectional view etc.
- Model creation by 3D modeling etc.
- Drawing, tabulation and rendering from models etc.
- Structural analysis using an analysis software etc. ...
Development and implementation of customer solutions for various industries such as IT, manufacturers, finance, services, etc..
You will do image recognition or object detection using machine learning or deep learning, implement a learning model or algorithm such as natural language processing, or build the new system using the analysis result.
- Implement Smart Factory or Robotics using AI sensor etc.
- AI Image processing development for drones etc.
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) development etc. ...