No.1 country for Japanese people to move to from 2006 to 2019 consecutively
★Even with the Corona situation, you can find a job overseas
★Expand your global career possibilities
★Training and follow-up system after joining is high levels in Malaysia!
Would you like to try working overseas in Malaysia?
If you want to utilize your Japanese and English language skills while building your career in a foreign company, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
1. You would be a Customer Care Executive providing customer supp ...
・There is no problem even if you are not good at English.
・Provide friendly and efficient service so that customers can have a comfortable travel experience.
・Professional response to inbound calls, including emergencies, as the first point of contact for complaints.
・Properly identify and escalate problems.
- Respond to customer emails in a courteous and accurate manner, utilize various resources to research information, and troubleshoot issues.
・You may be asked to stand between the customer and coordinate the respons ...
Roles & Responsibilities –
• Reviewing Online Videos//Content/Complaints/Legal Notices received from the end customer on any incorrect decisions taken related to their copyright work/material
• Reviewing/updating contents on a popular social media platform
• Audit of content received and sharing for Social Media Upload
– Reviewing Online Videos//Content/Complaints/Legal Notices received from the end customer on any incorrect decisions taken related to their copyright work/material Reviewing/updating contents on a popular social media platform Audit of content received and sharing for Social Media Upload
Generic & Behavioral Skills
– Proficiency in Native Language (Read/Speak) Good command over verbal & written English&Korean language Prior work experience in a LPO/Regulatory work, Social Media platforms is a plus Awarenes ...
● Train agents on product and process, as and when there are NHT batches
● Monitor contacts and find out areas of opportunity
● Work closely with Ops and Quality team design action plans to plug areas of opportunity
● Responsible for defined training conversion
● Manage retention during training
● Consistent alignment with operations by auditing contacts understanding needs, conducting refreshers
● Demonstrate innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into classroom training.
● Maintain Data as per t ...
Roles & Responsibilities –
• Achieving specific sales targets and maximizing sale opportunities on each and every call
• Use non-scripted probing techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs
• Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, and procedures
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual sales goals and other
Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’)
• Greet custo ...
Role: Sr. Quality Analyst
• Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email
• Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
• Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices
• Participates in intern ...