A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for a QA Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing strategies to drive quality assurance in sites.
* Conduct investigations on GMP concerns, trends and customer complaints
* Validate and approve GMP documentations
* Support in the integration of processes with other sites
* Oversee procedures in releasing raw materials and finished goods
* Perform customer and regulatory audits
* Report and escalate quality issues to senior leaders
Utilizing the security knowledge and experience cultivated up to now, you will be involved in the development and operation of defense technology that responds to cyber attacks on in-vehicle systems.
Specifically, the following operations are assumed.
・ Requirements analysis, examination, design, examination support (consulting)
・ Research and development of in-vehicle information security element technology
・ Human resource development ・ Member management ・ Negotiation with customers ・ ...
Sales and marketing activities in Asia and Oceania.
We will deeply cultivate existing customers and search for new distributors.
<Overseas sales of our sensors and system products in general>
・ Market analysis, business strategy formulation, product strategy construction ・ Product promotion to overseas customers, ordering activities ・ Sea
Outside business trips, negotiations and coordination with customers, product introduction seminars / training held ・ New sales channel development ・ Technology
Responding to inquiries.