Drafting and CAD operator work at a major general contractor. Color the city with your drawings.
You will be responsible for basic design and presentation materials, creation of models for design review, implementation design work, and creation of 3D models from 2D drawings at each project site of our client, which is centered on super general contractors in the 23 wards of Tokyo.
Tools used [AUTOCAD/Revit/Vectorworks/photoshop/illstretar] ...
Analyse and monitor data from call centre and customer support operations.
Understand customer behaviour patterns, identify needs and preferences.
Develop proposals for improving efficiency and processes within the call centre.
Create reports and dashboards to solve decision-making problems.
Provide data-driven advice and support for business strategies.
• 100% Hiring SLA for non-agent requirements from Rank and File to Executive Level
• Conduct end-to-end hiring process from sourcing to new hire onboarding
• Deliver quality candidates to Hiring Managers across different roles
• Real time updating of recruitment database, trackers and process documentations
• Onboarding, process orientation and knowledge transfer to new team members
• Create and maintain report trackers and database that would be used in recruitment reports and analyses
• Provides Recruitment reports – DRU, sourci ...
We are currently looking for a field support engineer to work at the Tokyo office of one of the world's top foreign-affiliated consulting companies. You will be in charge of IT service desk work as an agent of the service counter of the information system department.
・In response to inquiries about problems with Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) lent by the company, we will act as an intermediary to the relevant parties.
・Rent out and exchange IT equipment at the service counter.
・Support for continuous ...
Construction management: Process management (management of schedule, construction procedure, construction method) quality management (management of strength, materials, structure, etc.) safety management ( Management of workers' accident prevention, pollution prevention, etc.) We will respond to various inspections, attend inspections, and prepare completion documents. ...
Facility management work at a research and development facility of a major foreign chemical company in Kanagawa Ward, Yokohama City. As a facility/equipment management engineer, this position will support facility management operations while cooperating with the resident members (3 people) of the Tokyo head office. We will comprehensively support everything from equipment management in the facility to vendor management, safety management, administrative work, and project support. There is little overtime, and it is relatively easy to t ...
We will entrust you with a project at a development base in Japan.
Depending on the project, as a bridge SE, we will work with overseas offshore members to proceed with development.
◇Many projects of major domestic companies
◇Always receive more than 100 orders
◇ Focus on upstream processes that lead overseas offshore development
This is a recruitment to realize 300 people system this season. We have gained the trust of our customers from our 18 years of experience in Japan, and have doubled both ...
As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience. The Moderator will be responsible to moderate the content posted by users on the games platform. His/her responsibility will include monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the final product is as per guidelines. ...
- Coordinate with client and technical team on development, bug fixing, and schedules management
- Understand the requirement of clients and delivery to stakeholders.
- Transferring the business and quality requirements, and detailed functions from customer to the technical team
- Communicating with clients to enhance understanding and cooperation beneficial to the project team
- Managing schedules and progress reports to customer
- Interpret and facilitate internal/ external meetings
- Document creation and translation support
- Programming and t ...
Do you enjoy working with children?
Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
The Yaruki Switch Group might be the ideal place for you!
【Role & Responsiblities】
・Engaging children using English in a variety of settings
・Creating exciting and fun, purposeful lesson plans, leading activities/classes, and providing support to other staff when they lead activities/classes
・Working as a team and communicating to ensure the best possible experience for children, every ...
Yokohama Hayato Junior and Senior High School is currently seeking a full-time English teacher.
If you are looking for a chance to professionally grow as a teacher at a private school and help students utilize the English they learn for their future, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
【Roles and Responsibilites】
As a full-time teacher at Yokohama Hayato Junior and Senior High School, you will be responsible for classes, homeroom duties, school duties, and club activities.
- Solo teaching English to high school students (class ...
• Manage IT staff by assisting to recruit, train, and coach employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Run regular updates, checks and audits on network, systems and data security, ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems in order to manage all information technology and computer systems efficiently.
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations including disaster recovery operations.
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures ...