We are looking for a sales & reservation manager as a member of a professional group that believes in "work hard, play hard".
• Management and training of booking / guest service departments
• Manage booking software system and customer database
• Create and analyze monthly occupancy, revenue, and booking status reports
• Strategy implementation and improvement to maximize profits for all facilities in the company
• Optimize sales and set room pricing
• Manage prepaid card and post checkout, credit card payments and c ...
• Selection of related contractors / suppliers
• Construction site management
• Schedule management
• Budget management
• Participation in client meetings, design meetings, and regular site meetings
※Partial remote work is negotiable. ...
NISADE manages and operates various condominium hotels and villas.
• Facility management of the condominium hotel that we operate
• Maintain the equipment in the building and repair defective parts where necessary
• Generate work report
• Ordering outsourced work, scopes from request for quotation to completion
• Drug and fuel management
• Report inventory and retention of the proper number of equipment and tools
HR managers manage staff employment and are involved in the development and implementation of personnel policies, programs and services such as recruitment, selection, recruitment, labor regulations, employee benefits, employment training, employee relationships, communication events and more. Is my main job.
• Labor Act-related work
• Recruiting for seasonal and mid-career hires
• Welfare services such as social insurance (health insurance and pension)
• Personnel evaluation
• Other necessary personnel support ...
Business: Eco-energy plant manufacturers such as biomass power generation and wind power generation
Occupation: Power plant operation and maintenance
Since the basic knowledge related to power generation is common throughout the world, you can acquire the knowledge that you can utilize after returning to your home country!
[Details of work]
You will promote the management of information assets and the management of in-house infrastructure such as networks.
· Evaluate existing networks and identify areas that need to be enhanced or upgraded
· Manage installations for new hardware and software
・ Training for employees so that new equipment and applications can be smoothly migrated
・System monitoring to prevent service outages
・ Management of in-house server (access, security, etc.)
・ Support for network problems ...
・ Design, estimation, and construction management of air conditioning and sanitary equipment and gas equipment
・ Repair of air conditioning, air conditioning and sanitary equipment, gas equipment, proposals, quotations, sales, site management
・ You can be involved in various works such as new construction, renovation, and remodeling. ...
Since our founding, we have endeavored to develop technology and improve quality by taking quality intent to our management philosophy. All employees work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We are building a system that can respond quickly to changes in the boundaries. ...
[Details of work]
Utilizing the company's own cutting-edge AI-related technology, you will lead the development of the core AI system for creating unprecedented systems and services from both the technology and business perspectives. ...
As a construction manager, you will be in charge of safety management, quality control, process control, coordination between cooperating companies, site preparation, etc. for the prime contractor.
* You will be in charge of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Kanto regions.
● I will be assigned to a construction work place mainly in Hokkaido.
In rare cases, you may be engaged in construction work in the Tohoku / Kanto area for a certain period of time.
In that case, the accommodation will be arranged at the expense of the company. ...
- Overseas construction at the the construction site majorly done by EPC contractors
- Can choose location of choice - Chiba/ Hokkaido and Niigata
- Management of EPC contractors in the construction, commissioning and acceptance testing of the plant.
- Verify and report on the EPC contractor's progress according to the agreed schedule and report to Project Managerment
- Report to the project manager on safety performance of the EPC contractor.
- Submit status reports weekly to ECSJ's Project Manager.