Do you enjoy building and maintaining strong innovation communities? Are you comfortable with all social media channels? Are you good with words? Are you developing yourself as a creative marketer and enjoy building connections, working on PR campaigns?
CIC Tokyo is looking for a Marketing & PR Associate to join our team.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will work independently but will also frequently engage with our local and global sales & marketing teams as well as external marketing and PR agencies. This role focuses on growing as well as strengtheni ...
・Reporting to the Senior Media Relations Officer, this administrative position provides support and services to the Media Team and to the broader Public Affairs Program, including assistance with media relations activities, conducting research for responding to media inquiries, and maintaining databases.
The person in this position reviews incoming correspondence and screens telephone calls. He/she also develops content for various social media platforms, and assists with video and photo editing, as well as drafting, reviewin ...
Expand market penetration, identify and target new customers and improve efficiencies of current Search Engine Marketing programs and processes.
Create and manage Search Engine Marketing campaigns to include keyword research, account structure, landing page testing, ad text A/B testing, bid management, content network selection, geo-targeted ad placement and budget tracking.
Support evaluation into new potentials for Web Marketing.
• Continuously create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive incremen ...
Delivery of internal communications
• Lead internal communications that support the overall business strategy and priorities, engage employees in the firm’s vision, brand and purpose
• Work closely with communications and marketing teams at a local and regional level in order to deliver communications assets that are consistent with JLL’s branding and campaigns
• Produce and publish content, including, internal announcements and events, intranet, presentations etc.
• Work with local stakeholders to help deliver locally driven events and i ...
- As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving console (e.g. PS5) & PC Gaming growth in Japan by providing key direction and support to distribution and direct partners. You'll work with the Marketing and HQ team on delivering the long-term strategy for the markets.
- Taking responsibility for each market, you'll support P&L, budget planning and exceed targets through distribution partners and direct accounts. Acting as the main point of contact, you'll develop with the Marketing team in cooperation brand building s ...
・ Planning a strategy to expand sales of products and services in the Japanese domestic market
-Industry trend analysis, product development, and sales story creation
-Implementation of specific measures to acquire new lead projects and expand sales
In this Customer-facing role, you will be in charge of the business development in Japan of a leading global Gaming Accessory manufacturer with long-time distribution in Japan. You shall mainly be in charge of driving the Sales expansion through Consumer Electronics Retailers (all channels except Amazon) and coordinating the channel marketing activities. You may also be involved in eSports activities organization or occasional troubleshooting.
In the future, you may be in charge of other Consumer Electronics or IT Clients (see some clients at: http://n ...
The Position is responsible for producing creative contents throughout multiple platforms including, but not limited to print, TV, digital and activation and managing internal and external staff.
Reports to General Manag ...