Class types: Max 8 student / class average 3-6 student in one class.
-Baby course (6 months to 6 years) -Kids course (elementary 6-12 years)
-Junior high school, adult course
* teaching guide, materials are all provided to the teacher.
- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
Affiliation: Corporate Planning Department (Research Planning Group) [Manager]
・ A series of operations to secure intellectual property rights
・ Search and search for patents, grasp the competitive situation, build a patent strategy based on patent maps and correlation diagrams ・ Create intellectual property transfer agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and interpret the contents of contracts
・ Planning, implementation planning and implementation of patent strategies in the fields of food and health ...
Belonging to the Legal Information Department, heor she is engaged in a wide range of attorney assistance services such as management and operation of libraries and research tools, search and research of precedents, laws and documents, collection of various information, and guidance in the office. I will have it. ...