The Product and Innovation Section of a large Internet service company is expanding services that deliver innovative and exciting products for their customers, allowing them to quickly build, deploy, manage native apps for iOS and Android platforms.
・ Working with a team of Product Managers, Engineers and leaders, contribute to improving user experience and services that excites customers and empowers businesses and customers.
・ Lead an enthusiastic and talented team of engineers and designers to deliver exciting and innovativ ...
• Handled large database estates and managed TB size of databases
• Install, configure and administer the SQL Server enterprise of 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 on Windows server
• Install and configure database monitoring tools
• Database refresh (Prod to Dev, QA)
• Database auditing and compliance
• Plan the instance upgrade, migration and patching
• Define backup and restore strategy
• Proactively analysis the performance and tuning recommendation
• Implement and troubleshoot DTS packages
• Experience in applic ...
• 10+ Overall experience on core End user technologies and overall enterprise architecture
• Should have already worked on the below requirements and possess hands on experience.
• Expertise in overall End User Stack technologies, Design experience in AD migration/consolidation and Exchange Migration
• Hands on Design and solution experience on End Point Device management, Software Management, OS Distribution and migration, Software Distribution, File and Print Services and Collaboration Tools
• Expertise in Solutioning VDI (Vmware/Citrix), ...
• Expert support experience Application Server and Java/ J2EE applications across multiple test lifecycles and Prod environments.
• Expert level defining and modifying configuration such as data sources, listener ports, transports, Name Space Bindings, Websphere Plugin, Java2 Connection artifacts as per testing requirements.
• Expert level experience administering Apache Web Server. Creating apache start up scripts. Modifying apache configuration such as Document Root, Rewri ...
You will be in charge of the leader of the in-house IT help desk of a major foreign-affiliated consulting company (about ● people).
■ As an agent of the service counter of the information system department, we will handle inquiries about problems with company-rented Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) to the necessary parties.
■ Lending and exchanging IT equipment at the service counter
■ We will support the continuous provision of services through maintenance and support of IT equipment installed at the location.
■ As a l ...
Provide L2 support of Backup & Recovery Administrators.
Handle escalated incidents and critical tickets.
Anticipate and Predict Risks/Impact on Production Environment and handle Major Changes.
Manage and Report Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning.
Includes integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
Create suggested target backup schedules and operational plans.
Ensure all backup jobs are scheduled appropriately and expediently. ...
•Participate as a member of the AP IT Leadership Team and with a direct contribution to the Tokyo office leadership.
• Act as an advisor and mentor for the Japan IT team. Strengthen and expand a culture of accountability, learning, and delivery.
• Encourage learning, experimentation, and change to better serve the needs of the business and the evolution of the function of IT.
• Provide management oversight over the processes to ensure policy compliance, an adequate level of internal controls, authorization approval levels, and verification ...
• Report into the Program Manager
• Escalate to Program Manager if there is any deviation from the plan
• Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
• Manage technical team, field engineers and location contact to ensure location implementation happens on schedule with minimum fallbacks
• Ensure planned tasks are accomplished on time
• Provide status to Location contact, program Manager.
• Keep field engineers and tech team informed on the availability.
• Ensure optimized use of resources
• Ensure field engineers completes ...
Answer calls and Service Requests from end users and track status and progress to resolution.
Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
• Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
• Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
• Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call ...
Email message data flow and troubleshooting
Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Security Audit on Mail Server
Patch feasibility study
Root Cause Analysis
Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls (P1/P2 calls)
Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentor ...
• Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server
• Strong Knowledge on server management tools
• Knowledge on Remote system administration
• Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the servers
• To carry out the scheduled activities like Daily Checks, Server reboot, Etc…
• Basic administration in Linux/Unix.
• Operating System installation, Troubleshooting server booting issues
• User and Group administration, Files and filesystem management
• Basic Knowledge in Virtualization (VMWare, KVM, RHEV)
[About the Role]
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for financial services domains including Payments & Cash Management, Treasury Management, Trade Finance, Securities, etc., as well as SWIFT products such as gpi,our Financial Crime Compliance solution suite and Cloud offerings.
You will be instrumental in raising the level of business and financial services operations knowledge and capabilities of the APAC Professional Services organization.
・Lead/co-lead overall project structure, timeline and deliverables w ...