• 10+ Overall experience on core End user technologies and overall enterprise architecture
• Should have already worked on the below requirements and possess hands on experience.
• Expertise in overall End User Stack technologies, Design experience in AD migration/consolidation and Exchange Migration
• Hands on Design and solution experience on End Point Device management, Software Management, OS Distribution and migration, Software Distribution, File and Print Services and Collaboration Tools
• Expertise in Solutioning VDI (Vmware/Citrix), ...
• Expert support experience Application Server and Java/ J2EE applications across multiple test lifecycles and Prod environments.
• Expert level defining and modifying configuration such as data sources, listener ports, transports, Name Space Bindings, Websphere Plugin, Java2 Connection artifacts as per testing requirements.
• Expert level experience administering Apache Web Server. Creating apache start up scripts. Modifying apache configuration such as Document Root, Rewri ...
Email message data flow and troubleshooting
Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Security Audit on Mail Server
Patch feasibility study
Root Cause Analysis
Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls (P1/P2 calls)
Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentor ...
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 service
• Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on-premise to Office 365 environment
• Experience in handling Services on O365 environment primarily to Exchange online and Lync services
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Lync Online and other services
• Experience in building Hybrid environment with Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Lync Online and other serv ...
Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. As a corporation with global reach and a solid financial base, Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement.
* This June, we will begin enrolling talented engineers from Southeast Asia—Thailand, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea.
Modis Japan was recently lau ...
- Lead and manage successful delivery of strategic business critical programs and projects within the company
- Enable both Waterfall and Agile based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects if it adds more values by system, etc. and directly support the expansion of Agile knowledge & practice where applicable.
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project governance and service quality to the business
Ahead Consulting is seeking qualified Project Managers to work in our global insurance client’s PMO, managing application-side IT projects.
Role Summary :
- Manage successful delivery of business critical projects within the company (e.g. product launches, operational improvements, Regulatory/Compliance, System migration)
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project ...
As an in-house database expert, the candidate will engage not only in database maintenance, additionally, in various projects such as data analysis and cloud utilization, as well.
【Project duties example】
• Strategy plan for in-house data utilization
• Design and configuration of in-house data utilization
• Infrastructure design and construction for cloud utilization
• R&D of new technology
【Database operation duties】
• All phases: defining requirements for database, proposal, design, configuration, migration, operation, moni ...
As a data network section lead under the NWMDS team, you will perform maintenance work of the data network infrastructure, lead work of the project response section and practical work if necessary, and cooperate and report to the NWMDS team leader as appropriate.
1. Management of each section member who performs the following [section correspondence work] and active assistance for work promotion
Promote the following [section response work] as necessary
Coordination and reporting to the NWMDS t ...
Ahead Consulting's client in the Insurance industry is looking to permanently hire a Deputy Infrastructure Manager to help to lead a team of infrastructure engineers in Tokyo using a mix of English and Japanese language skills.
There are a variety of technologies used in the environment which supports a large number of users in the Tokyo area, and works directly with other teams in the region to provide technology services.