Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
You will perform the following duties as a Senior Manager.
1. Formulation and execution of marketing strategy for mobile market
2. Monthly marketing budget plan and requests
3. Maximize the effectiveness of various campaigns by coordinating with US personnel and Japanese personnel
4. US team member management
5. Acquisition and sharing of the latest ad-tech technologies in cooperation with advertising staff such as SNS and major advertising partners
6. Participation in conventions and conferences, and research ...
● Overseas technology trend survey (on a business trip to Silicon Valley, U.S.A. to investigate new architecture-related technologies or SEEDs that can be used for new businesses, and introduce technologies)
● Sometimes traveled to the United States (LA) to collect information locally ...
● Investigation of domestic and overseas technical trends related to general architecture or ICT
● R & D, technology development, new business planning
● In some cases, he travels overseas and collects information locally. ...