The mybest website is monthly visited by more than 250 million users from within Japan.
Our overseas business has been launched in July 2017, a has been on the rise ever since. We are currently looking for new members to help us further expand our rapidly growing Taiwan department.
【Role and Responsibilities】
・Writing and editing articles for my best - You will be able to try the products yourself and write reviews based on your experience
・Directing photography shoots and article planning
・Searching for and planning monetization opp ...
Prepare site infrastructure through activities such as vendor management, network installation and validation
Maintain operations by measuring and monitoring network performance and overall product health
Improve the lifecycle of deployments and updates
Work closely with project management team and monitor and implement initiatives ...
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
As a technical support representative on the Enterprise team, you'll handle a broad range of customer cases for Apps enterprise clients.
You'll gather information from cus ...
A global real estate space sharing firm is looking for an L2 support engineer to join their team to support their members. The ideal candidate will help provide support and solutions and be able to use their knowledge and skills to diagnose the issue and plan/implement resolutions in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator as well as be customer service oriented.
- Responsible for the performance of the IT infrastructure, services and education of the Community Teams in the designated group of location ...
This position will be the focal for IT governance in Japan. The candidate will help to manage projects including IT audit and activities to improve compliance.
* Ensure the implementation of IT policies and guideline from HQ.
* Manage projects related to IT governance including audit.
* Work with stakeholders in the business in improving compliance.
* Identify issues from IT audit and resolve it.
* Minimum 5 years experience in IT governance or IT audit position
* Experience in project management
* Fluent in ...
・ Planning and development of all systems and applications handled by group companies
・ In close cooperation with business departments and infrastructure groups
You will move your hands to develop the system and application.
・ From application development for 1 to 2 people to core systems for up to 10 people
All developed in-house.
・ Business hearing, business problem discovery, requirement setting, planning
・ Quick prototyping
・ Main development, release, data migration, improvement development ...
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with the business unit and regional IT team in defining the data and templates for BI tool to analyse data for decision making.
* Partners with business departmental teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports
* Designs, develops, and maintains reports and analytical tools for the business units
* Uses current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements
* Analyse and tabulate the data using BI tools
* P ...
Our global client is looking for a Storage Engineer having experience in EMC, NetApp or IBM products
• Responsible for storage allocation, reclamation and maintaining availability
• Prepare business continuance and disaster recovery plans
• Responsible for troubleshooting / maintenance
• Always evaluate and make recommendations for efficient storage systems
• Capacity Reporting & Planning
• Weblogic Administration
• Support Application Server and Java/ J2EE applications across multiple test lifecycles and Prod environments.
• Defining and modifying configuration such as data sources, listener ports, transports, Name Space Bindings, Websphere Plugin, Java2 Connection artifacts as per testing requirements.
• Administering Apache Web Server.
• Installing and configuring JBoss and integrating JBoss with web servers (apache) and databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Be responsible with Incident Management, Problem Management and IT Operations Reporting.
• Design & optimize the ITSM processes.
• Communicate with various key stakeholders especially during high impact incidents.
• Ensure compliance and identify risks through self-assessments.
A global company is looking for a bilingual Office 365 Engineer.
• To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Ch ...
• Write SQL queries to check, extract data on production
• Website release (Using Linux command), Application release
• Adding additional feature on running system according to User request
• Co-operating with Development team to address Users issue, bug etc.
• Handled large database estates and managed TB size of databases
• Install, configure and administer the SQL Server enterprise of 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 on Windows server
• Install and configure database monitoring tools
• Plan the instance upgrade, migration and patching
• Database disaster recovery (DR) strategy like mirroring / log shipping / replication configuration
• Develop data purging, archival management methods and best practices
• Implement and Periodical check on DB Security