Responsible for work environment, client satisfaction and profitability of a program by being the leader of the line of business unit integrated by Supervisors and agents
* Maintain and deliver the SLA whilst maximizing productivity in the team
* Develop direct reports and potential leaders.
* Manage a team of supervisors to meet and exceed performance, quality, end-user satisfaction, client satisfaction and any other relevant key operations metrics
* Achieve strategic financial and operational objectives and deliver commitments ...
The operations manager will implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties include, formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
* Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
* Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
* Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant
* Formulate strategic and operational objectives
* Examine financial data and use them to im ...
As a CustomerService Manager, you will be responsible for managing two teams in serving customers in one of our key regions. Your role is to ensure to provide outstanding customer and scientific support, measured by net promoter scores and other key KPIs.
* Responsible for managing regional customer service activities including order management, maintaining customer databases, meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain, stocking, or shipping issues.
* Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity ...
My client is looking for a Customer Support agent to handle the order management and communication between doctors and overseas headquarters. You will be a subject matter expert and liason for answering questions/queries.
* Customer Support inquiries via telephone and email
* Entering data and Orders through an internal system
* translating queries and questions in Japanese to English
* Communicating with overseas manufacturers regarding product related questions and shipment of product
* putting together presentation material ...
The contact center director will be responsible for the set up and continued operation with the support of the project team.
* Be responsible for the start of the call center
* Lead and manage the development and ongoing operations of the outbound, inbound and administrative functions of the contact center
* Lead the different teams
* Implement strategic sales plans that are in line with company objectives
* You have experience as operations manager or call center director
* Experience in starting call cent ...
Support End users and clients support through telephone and e-mail communication regarding dental products. Handle complaints and process orders, coordinate with teams internally.
* order management through internal system
* communicating with professionals and consumers via telephone and email, answering product related questions and handling complaints
* other administrative tasks: putting together marketing material for visiting professionals, coordinating with other departments for invoicing etc.
Call Center Manager will serve by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes.
* Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
* Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards the company's mission.
* Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Maintain an orderly wor ...
* Will be responsible in answering customers' inquiries/needs through inbound/outbound calls/chat support and email
* Help customers and drivers by phone, e-mail and chat
* Support customers through typing, phone, and computer skills by navigating the internet and website, multiple browsers, e-mail, social media, and instant messenger, or chat tools
* Complete mandatory training (this schedule will be different from your work schedule upon hiring)
* Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of customers
* Follow detailed v ...
Customer support will help customers with complaints, questions, inquiries and give customers information about products and services.
* Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accoutns through open and interactive communication
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
* Keep ...
・ Development of business process improvement plan and promotion of its introduction
(Planning, requirement definition, deployment inside and outside the company, etc.)
・ Control of outsourcing destination (call center, etc.), management by KPI, negotiations, coordination support
・ Analysis and quality control of auto loan / auto lease contract data
･ Planning, development, introduction and verification of digital solutions
・ Other administrative operations related to the financial industry