Ahead Group is looking for System/Network Support Engineers to join our clients who is a leader in the software development Industry. They provide 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. We are hiring engineers to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
· Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
· Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
Ahead Consulting is looking for an experienced bilingual desktop support engineer as part of our managed service covering international companies in Tokyo to support their mostly Japanese users. The role is roughly 70-80% Japanese, with 20-30% English required, depending on the client. You will work with one or more clients and will be scheduled to work at a particular client on a particular day of the week.
Provide desktop support to users in Japanese, and occasionally in English.
User account management such as setting up or can ...
We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related device for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
(4) SAP BIシステムのサポート:アカウントの作成や削除 ...
• Support the implementation and enhancement of Point Of Sale (POS) system
• Train/Help Train users
• Help develop business process to manage a new retail function within the organization.
• Manage all phases of the project life cycle.
• Create and compile technical documentation.
① Server operation
・ Business that monitors all events that occur in the system and performs appropriate escalation when an abnormality is detected
・ Plan, direct, and adjust the monitoring and immediate setting of each component of the enterprise IT environment on a daily basis
② Incident management
・ Establish a call center operation process in response to inquiries from customers regarding connected services (target: worldwide). Since problems are dispatched, interaction with related departments and the power of vend ...
A global telecommunications organisation is looking to hire a Platform Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for utilising technical knowledge to assist platforms used by the company's technology.
* Conduct troubleshooting
* Manage new technology review
* Provide input to drive performance optimisation
* Drive system management, deployment, or tracking automation
* Create and execute infrastructure strategy
* Complete ad-hoc tasks
A global software development company is looking to hire a Systems Analyst. The selected applicant will play a key role in troubleshooting, configuration, and support activities for the company's regional restaurant applications.
* Gain expertise on new product features
* Support customers in the set-up of new features
* Track data in order to create a regular performance report
* Develop various technical documents (presentation documents, technical guides, etc.)
* Develop strong business relationships with local, global ...
Provide standard onboarding and give instructions to outsourced engineers on how to install clients' technical infrastructure.
* Help customers onboard the companies products
* Be the escalation point of Field Service Engineers for technical onboarding related issues
* Executes tasks outlined in project plans and Statement of Work (SOW) agreements with clients
* Creates customer technical configuration and pre/post installation checks
* Acts as technical consultant to Customer Implementation and Professional Services teams
Overview of Role:
Lead the Operations Team which has responsibility for tier 1 IT support and for the IT Help Desk
Provide high quality technical support to our customers (internal employees)
Owner of the tier 1 problem management process and management of the IT Help Desk Ticket system
Project management for user-related IT projects (such as relocations, upgrades)
Gain a clear understanding of business processes to identify opportunities for IT to increase business productivity