* Lead overall supply chain activities, especially in the areas of demand planning and inventory management
* Run S&OP process via close collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Manage end-to-end supply chain activities with a particular focus on demand planning
* Lead S&OP meetings via close collaboration with internal stakeholders in Sales and Finance departments
* Participate in APAC and Global meetings so as align Japan supply chain processes with global
* Manage purchase order process and ensure ERP system is updated ac ...
As the Supply Chain Innovation Manager you will be responsible to drive our evolving strategy in support of the Consumer Direct Offense, leveraging Global/Geo frameworks and standards. You will provide leadership and subject matter expertise on all areas related to Operations to ensure we are effectively and efficiently managing our portfolio of initiatives in alignment with growth objectives. You will be a key collaborator with our x-functional partners to ensure all initiatives are incorporated into the Operations portfolio and strategic plans, and tha ...
Business management of beauty clinics operating nationwide
・Business management, member management
・Doctor management (management of full-time doctors) 7 people in total
・Hearing and proposal work related to business promotion to each brand manager
・Other, business planning
Eventually, we plan to request the following work as well.
・Business strategy planning
・Formulation of management plan
*Mainly management of beauty clinic workers and headquarters staff
*There is a possibility of going out to the clinic o ...
* Develop Supply Chain strategy in alignment with global standards
* Manage budget and performance of supply chain kaizen projects
* Drive budgeting and forecasting for Supply Chain strategies and initiatives
* Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners and collaborate on project portfolio
* Track supply chain business performance and ensure alignment with global standards
* Be the contact point for Global Supply Chain team
* Over 8 years of Supply Chain Management experience
* Strong cross- ...
- To organize classroom and virtual training for individuals and team members and liaising with external vendors where appropriate
- To focus on people development projects and program
- Manage and implement training systems to achieve company goals
- Implementing various methods to evaluate individual and team organizational needs
Principal Job Responsibilities:
・ Define CRM strategy aligning with marketing strategy and responsible for its implementation
・ Make sure the customer DB is correctly maintained and enriched by CRM activities
・ Responsible for every CRM operations including vendor management / campaign management
・ Leverage marketing automation tool for maximum business result including sending email, LINE message
・ Analyze customer data and make clear report with customer / business insight and share them with management members
・ Collaborate with othe ...
・ Design / construction management for new store openings and existing store renewal projects
* Because design and construction are outsourced, the main business is project management with subcontractors, as well as negotiations with commercial facilities and department stores where the stores are opened.
・ Import order of interior building materials and equipment, delivery time management
・ General maintenance and maintenance of existing stores
・ Office work (registration, shipping, invoice processing, etc.) ...