Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Consulting is looking to add an additional Project Management Officer (PMO) to an existing project team that is overseeing the development and deployment of a suite of in-house developed systems to a particular business unit.
You would be responsible for arranging, attending, contributing to, and documenting critical project meetings, spanning resources, and representing the business unit as well as development and support teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding which information is required, and from which groups, and str ...
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...