Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Oracle is one of the world’s largest technology companies listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
As a company from the West Coast of the United States, we incorporate a flat and open environment that can demonstrate its strengths without being conscious of age, gender and nationality.
Although 40 years have passed since our founding, our sales are growing and we continue to innovate new technologies for the Cloud.
• Promotes and sells Oracle’s Hospitality technology products to customers including negotiating ...
Project Manager is to plan, execute, and deliver the assigned projects or program according to the designated timelines, scope, quality, and the budget while complying with the project governance.
- Create and maintain the project plan that outlines project activities budget plan, and resource plan.
- Execute projects according to the charted out project plans at a company expected performance level complying with project governance and control in place.
- Monitor and Control project execution outlined in the project plan to ensure that Changes, Ris ...
１．Ensuring overall successful execution of the project.
２．Creation and maintenance of all tasks in project plan
３．Assisting the Business and Technology Manager(s) in managing any budgetary and organizational issues
４．Determining project status and reporting to all project members and stake holders
５．Identifying issues and communicating these to the Sponsor/Leadership team
６．Ensuring that the project stays on schedule and escalates any issues with scope, requirements, technolog ...
I am looking for a high level Project Managers to join a leading medical company.
There is a requirement for a Project Manager to deliver the transition of IT and services from the customer on to my client's platform.
1. Responsible for the overall design of the excavator and optimize the design of existing products, including the overall design of new products;
2, lead the team to develop excavator simulation analysis;
3, improve the excavator reliability;
4. Discover technical difficulties and guide solutions when applying actual production and products;
5. Lead the team responsible for team development and technical improvement.
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...