Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
■Lead, Manage, Administer and Monitor the Operations and Maintena
nce personnel and Technicians assigned to the Utilities and Critic
al Systems area to assure efficient and compliant operation and ma
intenance of all systems.
■Identify, Lead, Influence, Drive and Su ...
• The Director, Professional Affairs & Education provides scientific and technical information pertaining to company's products to external professional customers and internal teams.
• Attend and participate in customer-facing meetings to communicate scientific and technical product performance and attributes, including responding to unsolicited questions.
• The individual functions as internal liaison on science, clinical and technical product/category related questions for internal teams.
• He/she raises the scientific profile of our prod ...
What key responsibilities does this role have
• Work with the Creative Director to ideate bold & exciting campaigns across both offline and online media
• Interpret and own our tone of voice, writing clear, persuasive and original copy through various iterations in response to project briefs
• Identify and understand cultural and social trends, issues and opportunities to develop copy/content solutions
• Be responsible for ensuring our exciting new tone of voice is reflected across all mediums, including but not limited to: product packaging, ...
The Service Delivery Engineer may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical P1/P2 incident resolutions, and may perform administrative tasks, and checking the quality of inventory. The main tasks of a Service Delivery Engineer, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and supporting the ETS Technology teams to plan and execute the Build, Release and Test of all future features on Te ...
■Leads the regulatory working team for Japan and represents as ne
eded at project team and ensures regional regulatory lifecycle man
agement strategy and submission planning written and executed acco
rding to plan – or oversees if delegated and/ or vendor. ...