Our client is looking for a Senior Citrix Engineer to join a global team of L3 Support Engineers. Through this role you will have the chance be the front-liner and lead Citrix Engineer for APAC, which will be an important role for the firm in order to meet the increasing needs in the region. If you have strong working knowledge of Citrix systems and familiar with related technologies like Windows or VMWare, this role is for you.
As a Senior Citrix Egnineer and part of a global team, your role will consit of the following responsibilit ...
Our team is looking for either a successful recruitment consultant with a proven track-record or someone who aspires to become one through our mentorship, teamwork, and guidance. Through this role you will have the chance to work through the whole recruitment life-cycle and beyond. We are fun, dynamic, and ambitious and if you are too then we should definitely get in touch.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
* Management of the full recruitment life-cycle.
* Candidate sourcing, interviewing, and assessment.
An international developer of pharmaceutical medicines needs a Performance Business Partner. The person who enters this role will lead the financial activities and drive business solutions.
* Serve as a key point of contact in providing financial insights and reports
* Coordinate with relevant teams to develop financial plans and forecasts
* Manage working capital and cash flow improvement
* Work in partnership with Japan pharma infrastructure teams
* Lead ad-hoc projects and finance conferences
* Execute product divest ...
Develop and implement the brand in Japan, and drive traffic and sales growth within proposed marketing budget. Manage and maximize day-to-day interaction with internal and external partners.
* Develops fully integrated brand activation across brand events, SNS activities, In-store - visual, communication and others to ensure maximum impact, efficiency within the budget.
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute/align the activation.
* Responsible for ensuring work meets the brand standards, according to ...
Customer Service Supervisor will organizeorganize and direct the customer service team and will be responsible for assessing individual's work and give feedback to maximizemaximize performance.
* Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
* Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
* Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
* Measure performance with key metrics
* Ensure adherence to policies
* Drive and Implement new process in improving the customer service
Responsible for all marketing scopes of the brand, and is required to take ownership and commitment for strategy building and execution with clear and measurable goals in order to maximize marketing activation and relevancy with market. Also responsible for controlling and improving the quality of marketing all kind of assets by cooperating with the APAC team.
* Sales promotion - In-store event, store-front POP
* Product catalogue - Print and digital
* GWP - supervising selection and delivery of products
* CRM Tools
Fantastic opportunity to work alongside industry leaders at a global firm with almost a century's experience in the field. The role covers the APAC region, giving you the chance to utilise your international experience and contract management skills on a global scale.
* Managing and negotiating commercial contracts in Japan and APAC region.
* Advising internal clients.
* Develop streamlined processes and agreements.
* Create, update and distribute contracts in compliance with company policies and procedures.
This position is to lead and drive New Customer Acquisition for the brand through optimizing effective digital marketing channels - Performance Marketing (Display, PPC), SEO and Affiliates. By working closely with respective global teams (SEO, Performance Marketing and Affiliates), aligns on strategies and implement actions for Japan market in order to generate sales growth.
* Responsible for New Customer Sales Growth in Japan aligning with global strategies and guidelines.
* Manage local agency to drive growth in Yahoo Japan ...
Oversee the QA safety management team. Collect and examine inquiries and safety management information after product shipment.
* Manage the QA safety management team
* Take charge of inquiries regarding complaints and safety management information after product shipment
* Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to implement proper responsibilities and results when conducting safety procedures
* Plan, action, and manage processes, procedures, management to collect necessary safety information to report in order to reso ...
AWS Division is planning to launch a system development team with international members.
This time, they are looking for a member who can manage the team.
If you are interested in working with native English speakers and gaining experience in system development on AWS, please apply.
・Manager of a foreign team (people management)
・Promotion of development projects (project management)
・Communication with customers and project members (including external partners)
・Application des ...
Manage the pharmaceutical affairs functions of global studies. Be the point of contact in submitting clinical trial plan notification representing clients who does not have a Japanese corporation and manage the processes.
* Be the leader in pharmaceutical affairs for ICCC studies and the point of contact for examination
* Provide efficient regulatory judgement and advice for internal and external inquires
* PMDA support after submissions as well as any consultation regarding to problems during clinical trial period
* Create and ...
Further your marketing career with an established and growing medium-scale Information Technology Services company and expand your experience across all core marketing functions!
EIRE Systems has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Specialist whose primary objectives will be to improve the profile of the company from the viewpoints of two key audiences - prospective clients and prospective employees.
As our Marketing Specialist you’ll drive various initiatives such as;
● assisting in the creation of business-winn ...