We are looking for a member to lead solution architecture through the project lifecycle (business development, pre-sales, scoping, design, development, and ongoing operations).
You will be responsible for leveraging Amdocs' assets and best practices to meet the business and technical needs of Customers while integrating with the customer's IT environment.
1. Lead the solution design throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity.
2. Gain insight into customer's environment, challenges, and opportun ...
FIS is looking for a curious, motivated, commercial minded and proactive individual to head the Treasury Professional Services team in Japan and South Korea. We are a company where you can challenge an opportunity to work on important issues with financial service and technology. Talented people are driving force for us, and we welcome you as a member of our open, with good teamwork, entrepreneurial, and passionate team.
Overview of the role
Consulting business management:
Lead the professional services business not limited to achieving overall obj ...
Join our team of Technical Project Managers who provide a wide range of project-based solutions and services to a variety of multinational corporations, helping them to expand or significantly change their technology footprint in Japan.
EIRE Systems' IT consulting and project management services have been a key component in the timely delivery of many complex and time-constrained IT infrastructure projects for corporate offices and data center projects.
Each project is different, dependent upon the unique needs of our clients.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to manage various projects in the enterprise technology space? Look no further! EIRE Systems is seeking an experienced Enterprise Technology Project Manager to work hand-in-hand with our global insurance industry client. The ideal candidate will have a background in project governance and IT PMO, with experience in managing various projects in the enterprise technology space. The project manager should be familiar with agile project management methodology and have an understanding of SDLC and release to production proc ...
The Satellite System Development Department designs, manufactures, and operates our own small satellites.
The team is comprised of experienced members and advisors from traditional space industry, small satellite industry, and manufacturing industry that supports mass production.
Up until now, "artificial satellite development" has only been produced in single unit mainly for government demand, but we have realized a speedy production system by reducing the size of satellites to 1/10 of the conventional size. We are looking for new members to join ...
Develop and implement project plans, including project scope, timelines, and budget while maintaining KPI and KGI.
Coordinate and manage project team members, including internal and external stakeholders.
Support the system for external and internal online marketing events.
Collaborate with various Product and Project managers to define high-level functional and non-functional requirements.
Ahead Consulting is looking to add an additional Project Management Officer (PMO) to an existing project team that is overseeing the development and deployment of a suite of in-house developed systems to a particular business unit.
You would be responsible for arranging, attending, contributing to, and documenting critical project meetings, spanning resources, and representing the business unit as well as development and support teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding which information is required, and from which groups, and str ...
Oversees the project by managing a team of engineers and outside stakeholders while making sure the project is on time, in budget and comply to all the requirements. The job requires a certain level of passion and flexibility and the ability to communicate vertically and horizontally.
This exciting role suits you who wants to develop and be a part of a global environment and the privilege of working from the comfort of your home.
As a bilingual product manager, you will manage multiple projects and enhance client's application's features and deliver the project in a timely manner.
* Decide product feature development process, gather client needs, requirements and specifications.
* Closely work with engineering team to build new features throughout agile development process.
* Lead and supervise the entire product development phases.
* Communicate with the client on feature update & change requests
* Manage product-related guidelines and policies in th ...
This is a global enterprise solution vendor that offers AI-powered cloud-base platform that helps clients digitally transform business planning across the finance, marketing, sales, and Supply Chain functions.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful delivery of projects related to the implementation of our solutions.
We are hiring from junior to manager level!
* Lead project planning, scoping, scheduling, and resource allocation in alignment with client requirements and company ...
Are you looking to enhance your IT project/product management experience? Please check the job details and apply for it!
* Define business requirements and perform product specification
* Stakeholder management while managing multiple projects
* Create documentation for project's scheduling
* Manage and coordinate product roadmaps, feature enhancements
* Cross functional collaboration with different technology teams
* 2+ years of experience in project management / product management
* 2+ years if IT consulti ...
As the company's in-house SE (app), you will be responsible for coordinating the development, maintenance, and operation of the company's business systems such as sales management systems as a PM (project manager).
Most recently, I will be working on the migration of a business system, which is a major project, but I also plan to participate in the planning stage of the DX strategy, such as what kind of system to incorporate into the company in the future.
■Specific duties of the Information Systems Department
Our client is looking for a PM/PMO who will work with various global stakeholders. If you are interested in similar positions, please reach out!
Your main responsibilities:
* Lead infrastructure projects for multiple companies, focusing mainly on migration for voice and network technologies
* Develop master schedules and handle task assignments.
* Facilitate requirement definition and coordinate virtual meetings.
* Communicate effectively with stakeholders internally and externally.
* Manage project documentation and prepa ...