A privately owned investment management company with a presence in over 20 countries worldwide
• Research and evaluate investment ideas in accordance with the investment objectives
• Prepare recommendations to firms’ portfolio managers
• Create and manage earnings models and databases
• Suggest investment ideas and insights
• Over 5 years of experience in securities analysis
• Experience in Japan Industrials/Auto coverage, additional coverage in APAC a plus
• F ...
One of the leading professional services networks in the world
• Equity/business valuation
• Provide financial strategy support for business modelling duties
• Business research and analysis for business valuation
• Knowledge of finance and accounting
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Native level Japanese, business level English
• CPA, CFA or CMA, a plus ...
A global real estate investment and development company
• Create and develop investor relationships
• Create strategic plans to manage and improve investor relationships
• Use CRM and Salesforce to track investor data and communication
• Prepare presentation materials and supporting documents for meetings
• Investor research
• Bachelor’s degree in business or real estate-related
• Over 1 year of experience in investment management, preferred (Analyst role)
One of the leading real estate investment firms in the world
• Financial modeling
• Financial analysis
• Market research
• Project management
• Internal and external teams management
• Over 2 years of relevant experience in real estate, finance, investment banking, consulting or related industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management skills
• Fluent Japanese and English, preferred ...
A multinational financial services company is looking to fill a Head of IR position. The selected candidate will play a key role in overseeing all financial activities that support brand's public image.
* Build agenda for communications with investors
* Report company's status to investors
* Seek potential business opportunities through networking
* Lead financial analyst meetings
* Answer questions during meetings
* Prepare press coverage
* Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, corporate communi ...
You will be in charge of disseminating information on the prefecture's economy and industry, as well as research, research, analysis, and dissemination of various data to provide useful management know-how to local companies.
Accumulated within the group for projects requested by government agencies, local economic organizations, and major organizations throughout the eastern, central, and southern Yo prefectures, such as Ehime prefecture, Matsuyama city, Niihama city, and Uwajima city. You will proceed with the investigation / ...
You will be in charge of research work for overseas and domestic buy-sides, and you will be asked to exercise your voting rights and prepare a report on the companies to be invested.
We provide consulting services for investors and shareholders, and recently we have received an increasing number of inquiries regarding contingency cases such as hostile takeovers and activist intervention.
We collect information by interviewing overseas and domestic institutional investors and report the information necessary for client companies.
Mission: Expectations for the Shanghai Analyst Team and Analyst Managers
Our team of analysts is responsible for writing industry analysis reports and providing customers with timely topics in Greater China as value-added theme reports and insights. We expect the managers recruited this time to play the following two roles.
The role of enhancing content while having client insights
We are focusing on areas that are attracting attention in the midst of major movements such as mobility, as well as writing highly thematic reports such as China's fi ...
As an AI / machine learning researcher at the Asset Management Advanced Technology Research Department, you will lead the sophistication of the asset management industry using advanced technology. Depending on your position, you will focus on research that contributes to the sophistication of the asset management industry.
Asset Management Advanced Technology Research Department (Advanced Technology Research Group AI / Machine Learning Team) ...
Research on various ESG-related topics under the guidance of a senior analyst dedicated to ESG at the Research Department, which is research on the financial market headquarters side and bond side, and disseminates information to investors. ...
Creating original content for an information platform that solves the problem of information collection and analysis for business people and accelerates corporate evolution. He conducts his own research and writing, such as an "industry report" that gives a bird's-eye view of information for each industry, and a "value chain" that illustrates the structure of the business. We are currently working on further evolution of the Industry Report.
<Specific job image>
・ Writing original report contents
・ Survey / examination to improve content quality ...
Investment and research related to foreign stock investment products such as pensions and investment trusts
Management of foreign stocks, foreign exchange orders, etc.
Sales operations such as report creation and visits for customers ...
〇 Market analysts (in charge of specific asset classes, not individual stocks) and quant analysts
〇 Market research, market outlook and investment strategy formulation for each asset class
〇 The main focus is on the formulation of our model portfolio, which is the foundation of advanced portfolio management that is mainstream in Europe and the United States. ...
Advisory services related to risk management (credit risk, etc.)-Challenge from loan experience / remote introduction-
■ Business overview:
You will be required to provide advisory services related to risk management and profit management for financial institutions. The expected customer formats are banks, securities, insurance, trading companies, etc. As a department, we are involved not only with the risk management department but also with the internal audit and profit departments.
・ Stress test, scenario analysis related: Scenario creation s ...
As a securities analyst, you will be mainly in charge of research.
→ You will be in charge of a wide range of industries.
In addition to writing reports, you will also be responsible for communicating with the sales staff at the front desk and communicating information.
Since bonds are one of our strengths, we also have the opportunity to study macros such as the situation in each country, and to travel overseas to investigate overseas bonds.
In some cases, the operations department may be in charge of a buy-side analyst.
Monitoring (measurement, evaluation, reporting, etc.) work related to various risks and operational work related to risk governance, etc.
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas. ...