■ Mechanism / housing design of products / equipment using CAD, jig design, analysis (structure, strength, etc.), evaluation, etc.
Automobile: Transmission design and development, door analysis
Robot ・ ・ ・ Mechanical design of industrial robot arm
Medical equipment: Design of blood analyzers, design and development of medical X-ray equipment
Aerospace: Design and development of rotary wing aircraft equipment, development of hydraulic equipment for rockets
◆ Business partner, example
Denso Ten ...
Design and development (mechanism/casing design of products/equipment using 3D-CAD), analysis/testing/evaluation, etc. at manufacturing sites centered on major famous manufacturers and first/second section listed companies. .
In some cases, you may be in charge of a company's production technology position.
■ Automobile-related, motorcycle-related
Design and development of engine control systems/Resin design of interior parts/Design and development of transmissions/Analysis of doors/Design of frames and exterior p ...
We will entrust you with the mechanism and housing design of products and devices using 3D CAD, analysis, experiments, evaluation, assembly, adjustment, maintenance, etc. of devices and products.
Since you will receive training for about 1 to 2 months at the training center owned by the company,
Even people with no practical experience can work with peace of mind!
■ Automobiles: Design and development of engine control systems / Resin design for interior parts /
Transmission design development/door analysis
■Motorcycles: Eng ...
Please manage bug checks for the software quality control team.
In the future, we plan to collaborate with overseas bases (US and UK) to perform quality control for global titles.
① Check team management guidance ② Member management ③ Member management (including motivation management)
④ Control of outsourcing company for bug checking ⑤ Development bridge ⑥ Work schedule progress management
The mission of an embedded systems software test engineer concerns the on-board computer (OBC) of our satellites throughout its whole life-cycle, which includes design, development, testing, and troubleshooting. Required Attitude for this role are as follows:
・Goal Oriented and Result Driven
・Aim for overall optimization, not only the test, or even the team, but the entire organization
・Autonomy, ability to work from a technical specification or write your own
・Emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
・Share the knowledge: be a mentor for ot ...
1. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the company's quality strategy, quality plan and related systems, etc., the company's quality control operations, the improvement of product quality, the improvement of customer satisfaction, and the achievement of the company's business strategy goals.
2. Lead the quality department to plan, establish, maintain and implement quality management systems and standards, including the entire process of product development and product realization, to ensure that the company provides cust ...
1. Support the business departments to improve their quality level so as to meet the quality requirements of Japanese customers. Evaluate the current state of the factory and propose an improvement plan.
2. Familiarize yourself with the quality control of car electronics and Toyota's lean manufacturing system, and introduce a Japanese-style comprehensive quality control system.
In addition, we will continuously optimize quality control throughout the product life cycle, promote all-process control of product quality, and create a process-oriented mecha ...
1. Guide product market demand and competitiveness assessment research on the platform. Product spectrum planning;
2. Continue to organize the development of new products on the platform and the improvement of existing products.
3. Familiar with the research and application of product-related technology. ...
1. Familiar with the construction of one or more systems of the three electrical (battery, motor, electrical control) technologies of electrical products.
2. Understand the direction of technical planning and development of electrified products.
3. Experienced in leading teams in the development, technical publicity, and implementation of technical solutions for three electrical technologies. ...
1. Deep understanding of the application and development of unmanned sensors, cameras, lidar, mmWave radar, acoustic radar, and drivers for wide-body dump trucks.
2. Guide obstacle recognition analysis, accuracy and size optimization, and perceptual fusion.
3. Improve loading area path planning and automatic analysis and planning of obstacles. ...