At Cosentino, we are looking for a City Center Specialist to join our City Center.
The City Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to the AD community.
The City Center is the epicenter of Cosentino’s commercial model, and its mission is to provide an aspirational experience that attracts and inspires Designers, End Consumers, Architects, and all other Cosentino business partners. The City Center is a hub for our global community, and a tool for showcasing the versatility of our materials and our brands.
Real estate sales that proposes luxury properties such as Japanese investment and residential condominiums to wealthy people overseas
●Customers are mainly wealthy people in Taiwan.
Real estate sales that proposes properties that meet the needs of people who are interested in real estate properties in Japan.
●Our basic style is to approach customers who have participated in real estate seminars held at our head office in Taipei or who have contacted us through our website.
● First, by ph ...
-Key account management, using JBP + other strategy activities.
-Prepare a winning sales and retail strategy for Japan in close cooperation with the country manager.
-Prepare annual operating plans and budgets to secure the implementation of the company’s strategies to achieve its objectives.
-Implement strategies and reach the quantitative and qualitative goals set.
-Lead the daily work of the sales team to implement the strategy.
• Develop and manage relationships with national prestige accounts
• Support the Sales Director in managing customers and driving the business to deliver budget targets for key financial metrics.
• Lead the commercial team on Prestige accounts and support the marketing team to implement strategy and develop brands with relevance in the right channels and towards the right target audience)
• Support the Director of Sales to set targets & kpi’s for the commercial team, analyze sales and proactively recommend action plans to be implemented.
• Build continuous relationships with customers.
• Analyze customer’s exhibits & sales status
• Propose solutions to increase sales further
• Introduce new features and respond to inquiries
• Utilize customer opinions and requests to improve services
• Prepare reports (Japanese and English) ...
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s through client outreach
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Maintain an open, learning attitude by continuously seeking and receiving feedback from colleagues and management
- Process customer transactions accurately through cash registers
- Follow Company procedures for returns, refunds and VAT claims
- Answer in-coming telephone enquiries in a pr ...
• Assist in developing effective inventory and allocation strategy
• Maximize potential performance of Retail Channels to achieve Sales Target
• Corporate with other internal teams
• Conduct pre-season and in-season forecasting
• Optimize and maintain target inventory level at stores by working along with Merchandising and Retail and Logistics team
• Allocate planning to maximize sales depending on the channel
• Conduct inventory management planning to achieve target inventory turns and sell through
● Monitoring day-to-day store operations; manage sales performance and client management
● Convert corporate objectives into operational objectives at store level
● assist in merchandise planning, and being the brand ambassador
● Improve sales results through creative and effective use of resources and retail/CRM tools,
prepare business analysis and action plans to achieve sales goals
● Drive sales performance to consistently achieve overall sales budget objectives while ensuring
operational integrity and monthly profita ...
• Marketing, advertising and public relations activities for the brands
• Public relations activities in general
• Planning and implementation of brand and PR strategies in Japan
• Supervise the translation of the manufacturer's home country materials and press releases, and prepare materials for the domestic market
• Supervise the management of the domestic interface (website, SNS, catalogs, etc.)
• Planning and implementation of public relations activities, media relations, and organization of media events