A financial systems development company
• Labour and attendance management
• Database and HR system updates and maintenance
• Talent acquisition and evaluation
• Handle visa application
• Contact salary and social insurance vendors and other institutions
• Over 5 years of experience in HR
• Business level English
• Office manager experience, a plus
• General affairs experience, a plus ...
A European beauty company that provides customers a unique experience inspired by nature and tradition
• Manage monthly attendance and overtime data for around 100 employees
• Calculate and manage salaries and bonuses
• Respond to attendance and payroll inquiries
• Manage the procedures for incoming and outgoing employees and transfers
• Outsource various insurance related procedures to external vendors
• Administer benefit packages
• Manage data and create reports
A business company that owns cutting-edge AI technology
• Manage HR duties for expatriates
• Mid-career recruitment
• Payroll and labor management for about 200 employees
• Management of non-regular employees
• Management of personnel transfers, etc.
• Employee evaluation
• Work experience using English
• Over 2 years of experience in HR operations
• Experience in payroll calculation
• Experience in overseas HR operations
• Rec ...
1. HR policies update
- Drive development of the concept and the content of the HR policies and procedures.
- Implement required changes into HR policies and processes
2. Professional development
- Support and organize the training programs designed to
- Co-develop the training programs for Management Services, with the global professional development teams and the local supervisors.
3. Onboarding and Termination
- Organize employee orientation programs like introducing personnel, employment benefits, payroll, assisting i ...
An HR Specialist position is now available at a worldwide chemical manufacturing company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for managing C&B programs and procedures in Japan.
* Collaborate with HR leaders to manage procedures and systems
* Handle C&B issues
* Aid HR services manager in implementing C&B processes
* Lead the execution or modification of new or current benefits programs
* Perform maintenance on HR information systems
* Manage process improvement projects as needed
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a talented and dynamic human resource professional (Personnel Coordinator) wanting to join an established and growing specialty IT Staffing and Service Company. You would join a currently three-person team as the fourth person in the Personnel Department. The position requires strong communication and persuasion skills and would be working to provide best of breed support and counseling services to all of Skillhouse’s contract and temporary working staff. If you have the skills and experience and wan ...
This is a wonderful career opportunity for an experience Human Resources (HR) Generalist wanting to join an established and growing specialty IT Staffing and Service Company. The position requires strong communication and people management skills to assist in the management of Skillhouse’s contract and temporary working staff. Moreover, to work with the sales department to ensure timely IT staffing service solutions are provided to our clients. If you have the skills and experience and seek a challenging, but extremely rewarding career opport ...
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a Sales Coordinator wanting to join a dynamic, market leading specialty IT Staffing Firm. The Sales Coordinator will register, consult and manage assigned candidates and work with the sales team to submit candidates for client openings. Skillhouse is a fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we have fun providing great services to all of our amazing IT candidates and clients.
- Meeting and qualifying assigned candidates
- Work with ca ...
An international consultancy firm is looking for an HR Recruiter. The person who enters this position will be responsible for delivering effective recruitment solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in HR.
* Understand client needs and strengthen relationships
* Manage the recruitment operations
* Analyse data and generate reports for stakeholders
* Handle client payments, supplier invoices and billing processes
* Recruit talents and ensure contract conditions are met
* Oversee project budgets ...