Customer and channel facing presales engineering representative focused on Japan Tier 1 Service Provider. Perform technical tasks, including assisting in written proposals, network design and engineering and quotes.Assist and develop channel partners to enable channel partner business. Must be able to communicate solutions to customers and work with internal Ciena organization.
-Assist the sales team with analysis and evaluation of customer's technical requirements
-Perform network designs using Ciena's network design and modeling t ...
Learning Instructional Delivery of training content to customers, partners, and employees to drive adoption and usage of Ciena solutions. Combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
Responsible for traditional classroom methods as well as deliver new ways of learning through a variety of media including Virtual and Online Instruction.To have a good understanding of Optical transport (DWDM) and their operations. Layer 2-3 knowledge would be an asset.
As Japan’s Sr. Manager Global Technical Support, you will be responsible to lead a team of engineers providing technical support within our Japan regional customer installed base for Ciena products.
You will remove roadblocks and find innovative ways to deliver concrete solutions to deliver the next generation of technical support to Ciena customers.The ideal manager will develop an inclusive culture to lead, inspire and motivate a team of diverse technical skills and talents to enable learning for performance and growth.
This position will be the prime responsible for serving as a Sales Engineer for Ciena’s packet and packet-optical solutions. Several activities are implied, matching the various stages of an expected sales cycle, including:
Works within a cross-functional team in support of a business incubation plan for Ciena's packet and packet-optical solutions in Japan:
-Advocates a “playbook” of packet and packet-optical applications and solutions that will be positioned across the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region
-Liaises with the ...
The individual will be the prime responsible for creating and execute a business development plan for growing Ciena's IP/Ethernet Networking solutions business in Japan primarily to NTT Group, along with associated management and application software products.
In executing this function, this position will:
-Working with the NTT Group & Ciena Sales to establish a pipeline of IP/Ethernet opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity/upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
-Establish and drive a ...
• Be responsible for the analysis, the design, the implementation, the operation, and the support of the local IT Infrastructure.
• Provide user support, hardware and software maintenance.
• Install, configure, and maintain Front Office IT Systems.
• Troubleshoot technical issues of Back Office Systems.
Ⅰ．General Position Summary: LAN/Server SystemEngineer
This position is responsible for setting up, installation ofLAN/WAN system including, network engineering duties such as solving, troubleshooting and assisting sales team on project.
Ⅱ．Essential Job Functions
・Primary Job Functions
1) Designs and Implements Network
a) Performing site surveys for LAN and WAN project at client sites.
b) Design network architecture for LAN systems based on customer’s requirement.
c) Ordering,packing/unpacking system units incl ...
Mainly you will be responsible to set-up, configure and maintain the infrastructure systems in Japan, based on the global and regional standards. Additionally, you may be working with other teams in APAC as required for projects or infrastructure support.
* Project coordination with global teams, vendors, stakeholders for both global and local IT projects.
* Provide L1-2 support on systems, network and security for business units, end-users teams and applications as required.
* Developing and maintain documentations, instructions and procedures in c ...
• Proven experience on Anritsu MD8475B/A manual operations using Smart Studio.
• Expertise in Anritsu Smart Studio Manager (SSM) and RTD (highly preferable).
• Proven experience in UE side testing of LTE/ LTE-A, IMS and legacy (WCDMA/GSM) features.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant 3GPP specifications for UE conformance testing.
· Strong knowledge and experience in SW development on Android OS with expertise in positioning area
· Strong knowledge and expertise in SUPL 1.0/2.0 Protocol.
· Knowledge and experience in SW verification on Android OS with expertise in positioning area
· Strong knowledge and experience in Qualcomm chipset architecture and tools
· Strong knowledge and experience in Location protocols/service like SUPL, C-Plane positioning(AGPS), U-Plane Positioning, Google NLP, GNSS
· Strong knowledge and experi ...
• Tool： ICC2/StarRC-XT/DesignCompiler (DCG)/SpyGlass Formality/MVRC/RedHawk/Calibre
• Design experiences for advanced node process (over 28nm process)
• Large scale design (ex. Over 10MGate@Block）
• Hierarchical Block/Top design
• Programming language (Perl, Tcl)
• Japanese Language is added advantage
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Location: Saitama, Japan
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering required; or higher.
• 5-10 years of experience in engineering in electronics product development
• Work experience in managing group of people in a multi-cultural work environment.
• More than 5 years of work experience in ECU hardware design (Automotive industry preferred, not a MUST)
• Hardware (ECU design), System on Chip, Power Regulation, Digital and Analog circuits, Microprocessor, A/D, Oscillator clocks ...