Ahead Consulting is looking for a Network Operations Engineer The successful candidate is expected to join a small team to provide ongoing support of Network services and equipment within a large Enterprise environment.
Looking for a person who has experience in insurance network operations delivery and support. Working with vendors and telecom carriers. Need to work well in fast paced environment who wants to be part of growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The point of contact for major networking incidents and outages.
Hardware support, ...
1. Before the release of radio software, create test cases and reports for quality assurance purposes, scrutinize, and input test requests from customers to R & D.
2. Investigate and respond to SR (fault investigation, technical QA) from customers in collaboration with head office R & D
3. Verification of work procedure and modification of existing procedure manual Verification of work procedure and modification of existing procedure manual
4. Double check for script creation
5. Work flow creation, ticket application and in-house work flow monitoring ...
1. General network delivery and maintenance service operations.
2. TAC fault analysis support and on-site support.
3. Delivery service centered on customers. Example: Customer network construction, countermeasure proposal, regular meeting
4. Response to serious communication accidents. ...
・ Those who do not currently have a work visa can also apply.
・ Those who are planning to take the N2 exam can also apply.
・ We will prioritize those who can join the company as soon as possible.
・ Network design and construction
・ Server design and construction
・ Network construction and design related to network integration and business flow construction (review)
・ Providing a network environment that meets the needs of clients
・ Construction of network environment in net ...
In this role, you will be responsible for technical support for the SMB sales and customer meeting. You will also perform products testing, debug and solve the product/customer problem.
* SMB solution design and promote, successful case sorting and output
* Receive calls or email from the SMB customers, answer and solve the questions or problem
* Other SMB support jobs but not mentioned above
* Bachelor's degree or above, Networking technology background or have Networking basic knowledge
* Pass the CCNA, CCNP, o ...
· Network monitoring and troubleshooting
・ Network and system setting work to respond to customer support requests
・ Creation of various materials, etc. ・ Correspondence and paperwork related to data center work In principle, a 6-month contract employee contract.
Although it is a full-time employee, it may be hired as a full-time employee from the time of joining the company through selection.
* Even for contract employees, it is basically assumed that they will be promoted to full-time employees. ...