One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a Data Governance Assistant Manager based in Tokyo.
- To execute Data Governance implementation based on business use cases by applying the Data Governance framework and monitor the effectiveness of its implementation across the company for managing critical data.
- This includes supporting Lines of Businesses in implementing the Data Governance requirements and monitoring their compliance as well as defining clear roles and responsibilities for the day-to-day effective management of the c ...
A leading FinTech is looking for a self-driven and motivated AWS SecOps (Platform Security) Engineer to help secure their payment platform.
Their Platform/infrastructure is mainly based on AWS and GCP.
* Please note, this position is a part of the Product Security Engineer position, but with a strong focus on AWS security management.
- Security Architecture reviews and re-design of existing AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Security Architecture reviews and design of new AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Design and enforce secure i ...
A leading Fintech firm in Japan is looking for a SRE/Platform Engineer to work on their payment system to deliver the best payment experience for their Japanese customers.
And this position will be offered a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you.
The mission of our SRE team is to build and architect stable infrastructure so that we can provide secure service to all the customers with our highest speed.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer.
A premier global footwear brand is looking for a talented and strong IT Security Manager to join their Future IT Security Group.
They are developing its business in the three business domains of Athletic Sports, Sports Lifestyle, and Health & Comfort, and is expanding its touchpoints with customers, including DTC (including e・commerce), and strengthening services in the digital domain.
As cybersecurity threats expand and data management regulations, includ ...
A major technology company is searching for a Business Information Security Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing information security status and minimizing unexpected failures within several regions.
* Provide mentorship to team subordinates
* Ensure adherence to company's information security policy and standards
* Troubleshoot and secure information security opportunities
* Act as a point of contact for global security strategies
* Work with customers to secure objectives as required
* Provide ...
A global security service provider is in need of a Technical Solution Engineering Manager. The candidate in this role will be accountable for ensuring efficient service quality and delivery while overseeing several technical matters.
* Manage engineers to deliver customer support
* Act as a main point of contact for customer support
* Collaborate with sales function
* Lead trial and on-boarding configurations
* Drive performance tests
* Take care of Salesforce related matters
A Solution Architect position is now available at an international telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective designs and solutions to enhance the user experience.
* Oversee the creation of solutions
* Conduct user technology analysis to establish business goals
* Provide risk analysis
* Collaborate with the core team
* Deliver proposals and presentations to customers
* Share expertise internally
The Security Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day security threat monitoring and analysis. You will manage security incidents and review security alerts for compliance and will work with senior analysts on known or suspected security threats.
Reporting to our Security Operations Center Manager, you will work on threat intelligence, forensics, and incident response that adhere to best practices and recognized control frameworks.
Day to day responsibilities
o Manage and support the log collection, security scanning, intrusion detection, conte ...
・ Planning and promotion of securities system strategy
・ Planning of development projects such as securities front system
・ Governance support related to project promotion of group companies
・ Various measures related to cyber security
・ Secretariat work of various sponsored meetings ...
A world-leading IT organisation is searching for a Security Engineer. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all phrases of an assigned end-user endpoint security system to support business goals.
* Enhance AV definition updates
* Establish AV policies
* Infrastructure troubleshoot and respond to virus incidents
* Deliver AV reports to clients
* Take part in vendor management activities
* Implement prevention best practices
* Prior experience with Symantec Protection AV
* Unde ...